Chapter 7

Dara’s P.O.V

I woke up when I felt that it was too hot, and uncomfortable. Jiyong was wrapped around me like a victory flag. One of his legs was draped over the both of mine, his arm around my waist and his head on top of my shoulder, which had let his saliva drip down from my shirt then to my arm. He’s heavy, too heavy that the bruises on my stomach ache beneath his hand, which made me truly believe he’s a heavy sleeper; plus, he’s snoring, his exclusive snore that consists of a pig and duck’s language. I can’t wake him up either, because that’ll end up on either suicide or the start of a new fight between us, so I just breath along with him, copying his peaceful breathing that makes his chest go up and down.

I could hear a couple of audible shouts from the outside, even though my door was completely closed and my walls built soundproof. Bom was shouting at Sanghyun to give her the key to my room, while my brother shouts back that I have the key to my room while Durami, well, she just butts in between to shout, “Yeah!” and “Fight!”

Jiyong stirred in his sleep, which made me start. I accidentally shrieked, a high-pitched irritating “Yah!” and as I looked down, I saw a pair of brown eyes staring up at me with a press of sleepiness. “Good morning, Jagiya.” He murmured and kissed my chin, because he’s still sleepy to kiss my lips.

“Good morning.” I replied, but didn’t move. He’s too heavy to make me move.

“Waking up with you is better than waking up and seeing your picture.” Jiyong said, his voice husky as he moves himself to level my body and propped up his elbow so he could face me. I admit, okay, that he really looks good. I don’t dwell on his features that much, because it makes me feel like I’m a person who only likes people who look gorgeous. Don’t get me wrong, I also tend to find in the past people who’re good-looking, but that’s not the main reason why I fell in love with Jiyong. It was because of his attitude, and the different faces of Kwon Jiyong. And seeing him now, makes me think I’m a very lucky woman.

“I need to brush. Can I use your toothbrush?” He suddenly asked, waking me up in my trance and his voice was clipped, narrowed as if holding all his air back. I nodded, blushing and he quickly got up to use the bathroom on the right side of the room. I watched as his jeans hang on his hips sexily and for a moment, I was tempted to hug him from the back. Just tempted, not that I badly wanted to do it.

I got up, fixed my bed and wore the sweater hanging on one of my racks. It was from Jiyong’s mother, a gift for my nineteenth birthday, the first birthday I spent with Jiyong and his family. It was the day where I was introduced by Jiyong as his girlfriend to all of his folks, and ever since then, I was labeled as the “Girl Who Captured Jiyongie’s Heart.” His mother told me that Jiyong never had a serious relationship with a girl, so he never introduced one to them. I was the first to be introduced, and they hoped I’ll be the last.

“Dara,”

I turned and saw Jiyong standing before me, fresh and newly cleaned. He had a towel draped on his damp head, and was rubbing it against his hair. He smelled of my shampoo, strawberry and my facial soap. “I think Bom’s causing a new world war as of this moment. We should get out.” He said, stopping and tossed the towel into my laundry basket. Momentarily, Jiyong flashed me a soft smile and opened the door. “Peace!” He shouted, holding both of his hands up and the noise died down. I moved towards his back, and watched through the small gap between him and the door the scene.