Chapter 20

• Dedicated to Safa

Recap:

We walked for 15 minutes in unfamiliar routes. I kept asking him where we were going and he wouldn't tell me. Finally, we ended up on a familiar street.

"You're kidding" I said, "This street is 5 minutes away from my house and we just walked 20!" 

He smirked and grabbed my hand and pulled me in front of a coffee shop. The one where we first met. We only come to this coffee shop on special days. There's five coffee shops on this street, most better then this one.

"What are we doing here Harry?" I asked suspiciously.

"We're going to re live our story" He said, green eyes glinting, "And this is where it began"

(Note- YEEES..I FINNALYY DID A SHORT RECAP :) *HAPPY DANCE*)

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVNEWCHAPTERVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

 "Come on in then" He grinned, and ushered me into the little shop. He ordered tea and I offered mint hot chocolate, the same as the first time we met. We sat and chatted until we were done with our drinks.

I saw him pull a list out of his pocket.

"Coffee shop, check!" He put a thick, red check on the paper, "Come on! Lots to do!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the store. We walked the 5 minutes back to his apartment. 

"This" He said playing with my fingers, "Is the place I almost kissed you, but you had a boyfriend" He leaned his face in really close to mine, bit his lip and backed away.

"You're such a tease" I scoffed and playfully pushed him.

"The tables have turned, eh?" He laughed. He opened the apartment door and we sat on the couch.

"And funnily enough, this is also the place you broke up with him" He whispered. We exited the apartment, and I knew what was coming next. 

"I'll race ya down" I said in an attempt to lighten the mood. Harry bolted.

"Hey that's cheating" I said and grabbed his arm. He beat me down there, "Cheater, cheater pumpkin eater"

"Jealous much?" He stuck his tounge out at me, "I beat your sorry asss!"

"Yeah, yeah" I said and stuck my tounge out back at him. We walked into the parking lot, understanding that all of these events wouldn't be happy.

"This is where you and Zayn first kissed" He said staring at the car, "But we had our first kiss up in the apartment, but I don't think we need to go back up there"

"You're right" I said and grabbed his hand. He looked at me in suprise and we walked down a couple of semi-familiar streets. We ended up at a beautiful lake.

"Do you remember this place?" He asked, eyes twinkling.

"This is the first place you told me you loved me" I whispered, but he had heard me. He lead me over to a picnick set up for us.

"You're really doing all of this, for me?" I asked when we were done eating shaking my head. He cupped my chin in his hands.

"I'm not done yet"

                                                 *****************************************

"Harry, this isn't anywhere we've been before" I said.

"You're right" He said nodding, "We're making a new memory here"

I watched the number on the top of the elevator get higher and higher. It dinged and Harry took my hand and dragged me out.