Chapter 11

Hi my little butterfly's! I got that name from the song Wings ( Little Mix) the song is so god damn stuck in my head! Sorry i haven't been uploading... it's not that i didn't have the time. It's just the i have been on Wattpad and i just haven't felt like typing but i hope that's gonna change! Also its coz my dad saw my grade  diary ( this  year) and i have like 42 teacher notes! :( Sooo yeaa ill try to update as much as i can! I think in the previous chapters i said ill make notes at the bottom i think i forgot! Ill try to remember! Don't hate me coz i update late! LOL sorry for all the exclamation marks! 3 votes for the next chapter or 1 comment for the next one?? :D Plsss??

 Fan Me,Vote me, coment anything!

Thanks My little Butterfly's !     ------------> Side Dress is emily's for the event.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV NEW CHAPTERVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

The next morning, when I woke up I was in Harry's room, but I was alone. I looked around and smiled at the familiar walls. I know it'd only been a couple days since I last slept in here, but it felt like an eternity. I walked out of Harry's room and straight into Louis.

"Oy!" Louis said, "Watch where you're going!"

"My dearest apoligies Louis!" I said sarcastically and he laughed.

"You're awake!" Harry said, "Good morning beautiful"

"G'morning Har" I said and kissed him on the cheek.

"Ew you guys are gross" Louis said walking into the kitchen, "And I'll have to witness this again tonight again! But at least everyone else will have to also"

"What do you mean?" I asked, unaware of any plans for tonight.

"Lou!" Harry shushed him.

"Whoopsie!" Lou said, "Guess I'll be going into my room now!" And he quietly slipped away, winking at me. 

"Tonight's our first real event, like on a red carpet in fancy clothing and all, and you're coming as my date" Harry said taking my hands.

"Oh Harry, that's so exciting!" I said smiling, "I need to get a dress!"

"Oh yeah" Harry said, "I think I might have a little something" He grabbed my hand and dragged me into his room, both of us laughing. Then he pulled a dress bag out of his closet.

"I didn't know you wore dresses in your spare him" I joked and he laughed. I unzipped the bag and pulled out the dress. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I took the silver fabric out of the bag and held it up admiring the way it caught the light. It was strapless and puffed out at the bottom, and it fell a bit above my knees.

"Harry this is the most beautiful dress I've ever seen" I said kissing him.

"Anything for you" He said seriously. I put the dress back in the bag and back in the closet and sat down on his bed. He sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulders. 

"I love you Harry" I said and I kissed him. He pulled me on top of him and we made out. Pretty soon neither of us had shirts on.

"TEENAGE PREGNANCY!" Louis screamed from the doorway. Me and Harry shot apart and I got off of him.

"Louis!" Harry shouted and threw a pillow at him.

"AH EMILY WITHOUT A SHIRT, I've been blinded!" Louis screamed and winked at me. Then he laughed and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him. Me and Harry looked at eachother and laughed. I retrieved my shirt and went home so I could shower and get ready for tonight, because I know tonight is going to be a big one.

                                      *****************************************

 "Emily, Harry! Over here" Papparazi screamed and shoved cameras in our faces as we walked into the building. I had the urge to sprint down this carpet and into the event already so it could be over with. 

"It's almost over!" Harry said reading my mind and I squeezed his hand. Finally, we were inside. We were soon approached by an interviewer. 

"Harry, Emily!" She gushed, "Mind giving me a few seconds?" Harry looked at me and I shrugged. 

"Sure" He said. She signaled for her camera man to start rolling. 

"Emily, you look gorgeous tonight!" She gushed, "Harry certaintly is one lucky guy!" 

"Thank you, but really I'm the lucky one" I said 

"Aw you guys are so cute!" She smiled wide, "So how is it that you guys met?" 

"Well I had just moved to the UK and I took a walk, and bumped into him" I said and Harry laughed. 

"That dress is beautiful, Emily, where did you get it?" 

"Uh, well, actually.." I started 

"I bought it for her" Harry said, "From a boutique near my house" 

"That's actually too sweet" 

"Well, we should really be going in" Harry said and we said goodbye and walked away.

"People recording me, it's honestly so weird!" I said"You did fine, babe" He said and we found our seats. The rest of the boys and Danielle were already sitting down. I sat in between Danielle and Harry. Suddenly a girl came up to me. She was pretty, probably around 15 with long straight blone hair.

"Wow! Emily! Can I talk to you for a minute?" She asked smiling sweetly.

"Sure!" I said and got up. We walked slightly away from my seat.

"What's up?" I smiled at the girl.

"You're a filthy lady of the night" She said. My smile faltered.

"What?" i asked confused.

"You heard me. You disgust me. Harry's way too good for you" She said.

"I-" I started but I didn't get any more of my sentence out before she punched me in the face. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was her smirking at me.

OOO What will happen? Will it be too much for Emily? Will Harry do something he'll regret?! Tune in.. For the next chapter! Remember 1 comment or 3 votes! :)

P.s Ive always wanted to say tune in..!