Chapter 3

Ok.. I might not do any of theese anymore cause i feel like im talking to my self.. The Photo is what she was wearing to shcool, just try to not see the girl in the corner :) 

p.s Read my new book? (Just a Tweet) < Posted After Book Was Done x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My alarm clock rang shrilly, waking me up the next morning. Why is it so early? I groaned and got up. I pulled on ripped jeans, a lace shirt and a key necklace. I put on eyeliner and a drop of mascara. I looked in the mirror at my straightend brown hair, and popping brown eyes and sighed, that would have to do. I slipped on my boots, grabbed my bag and left. 

As I approached the huge building, I thought "how am I ever gonna find my way around that place?!" I looked down at my schedule. First period was science, room 213. I wandered around, but I couldn't find it anywhere. As I looked down at my schedule to see if I was looking for the right room, I crashed into someone. 

"I'm so sorry!" I apoligized. Great, just what I need on the first day. 

"It's totally fine!" Said the girl with black hair, and golden eyes, "You're new right?" 

"Yeah" I smiled weakly, "Is it that obvious?" 

"No not at all" She smiled, "Can I see your schedule?" I handed her the slip of paper, and she smiled. 

"I'm in almost all your classes!" She smiled, "Let's go to first period" She led me to room 213. We chatted, and I found out her name was Kristen. Suddenly, Harry stepped in the room. He grinned at me, but then his face fell when he saw who I was talking too.  

"Emily!" He said 

"Hi Styles" I replied. I side glanced at Kristen and saw that her smile had dropped too. What's going on? 

"You seem really sweet, Em" Kristen whispered loud enough for only me to hear, "If you're smart you'll stay far away from that kid" She smiled at me gently and walked away. 

"What are you doing talking to Kristen?" Harry asked, trying to sound casual. 

"I just met her, she seems really nice" I said, and saw his face harden, "Why don't you guys like eachother?" 

"It doesn't really matter does it?" He asked, "Just please, don't believe anything she says about me" 

"But I-" I started, but then the bell rang shrilly. 

"We have a new student!" The teacher announced to the class, "Emily, you can go sit in the back next to Harry. Harry smiled at me innocently. 

"Can you just tell me why Kristen would say anything about you?" I whispered to him angrily. He put his hands up defensively. 

"Woah there, tiger" He smirked, "Wouldn't want you to have a panic attack!" 

I glared at him jokingly. 

"I went out with Kristen and she thought I cheated on her so we broke up. She still to this day thinks I did, but I didn't. Ever." He said lowly, "I figured she'd try to tell you I'm an rascal" He half smiled at me cutely.  

"I believe you" I grinned back at him. 

My first male friend, and my first female from the UK just happend to hate eachother. It's gotta be my luck.