Chapter 13

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVNEW CHAPTERVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

"Harry of course I do" I said softly putting my arms around him.

He leaned in slowly and I looked up into his beautiful green eyes. His pink lips touched mine and I kissed him back. I needed him. We broke apart and he smiled at me sincerely.

"Will you give me another chance?" He asked cutely.

"Harry I just can't do that" I said looking down. I heard him walk away and looked up to see his face looking devastated.

"Emily, Emily, Emily" I heard Zayn say and I looked up.

"Oh hi Zayn, I was just-" I began but he cut me off.

"I know what you were doing" Zayn said shaking his head at me.

"Oh you saw that? Well that was nothing" I said softly

"You can't keep leading him on!" He said angrily.

"I'm not!" I defended myself.

"Oh but you are" Zayn said sadly, "I know what it's like"

"Zayn, I'm sorry" I said, knowing he was referring to me.

"Whatever" He said bitterly, "He loves you, you can't play these games with him"

Before I could even respond he walked out of the room, only stopping to give me one last look of disgust.

 "And then he walked out of the kitchen and glared at me on his way back!" I finished, telling Danielle the story of last night while absent mindedly browsing through crop tops. 

"Well Emily.." She said slowly

"Danielle!" I said shocked, "I know that tone, you think I'm wrong!"

"No you're not wrong" She said slowly, "It's just that you broke up with him for something he couldn't control and you are leading him on a bit"

"Danielle!" I said outraged, "I was knocked out and-"

"I know it was scary" She said calmly, "But if you loved him you'd be trying to get over it"

That conversation ended there as we went to try on clothing. I put on a mickey mouse crop top and examined myself. I couldn't stop thinking about what Danielle said. The rest of the day was pretty normal. We drank coffee, shopped and talked to any fans who reconized us. I stopped flinching everytime a fan came near me. Maybe Danielle was right.

"I gotta go or I'll be late!" Danielle said looking at the time on her phone screen.

"Aw where's he taking you?" I asked curiously.

"Some new Italian resturant" She smiled.

"Have fun!" I cooed, "Tell liamypoo I say hi!"

"I will!" She said getting in her car, "Bye Em"

I got into my own car and thought about Harry. I don't know if taking him back is a good idea or not. I turned on the radio and heard What Makes You Beautiful blaring from the speakers. I listened to Harry's solo and realized that I already made my decision.

"Come on" I whispered as I banged on the apartment door, "Be home"

"Emily?" Louis answered the door confused.

"Hi Lou, I need to talk to Harry" I said stepping into the apartment.

"Now's not really a good time, he's quite busy actually" Louis said.

"It can't wait" I said and walked towards Harry's room.

"Wait-Emily!" Louis grabbed my arm and I shook him off.

"Har-" I stopped in shock mid word as I opened his door. There was the boy who said he was in love with me yesterday laying in bed with some random girl.

"Oh...I'm sorry" I stammered and ran out of the room. I tried to blink back my tears. As I neared the door Louis took my hand.

"I'm sorry you found out this way" He said gently.

"Who is she?" I sniffled.

"Uh.." He hesitated and I glared, "Okay but this morning he told me she's his new girlfriend"

"What.." I said, but not as a question. He looked at me silently in pity; we both knew I had heard him. He put his arm around me and we sat on the couch. I placed my head on his shoulder and sighed. Then Harry walked into the room, putting his shirt on as he walked.

"Oh Emily, hi!" He said smugly, "Sorry about before, guess I need a lock huh?"

"Aw no!" I said in the most fake sweet voice I could manage, "I should've knocked, but you know I wasn't expecting someone who was in love with me yesterday to be another girl"

"Babe, what's going on?" The girl walked into the room wearing one of Harry's hoodies. She was undeniably pretty, black hair and light brown eyes.

"Nothing cutie" He said and kissed her on the cheek.

"You're such a douchebag, Harry" I said in disgust, "Well you're right, nothing's going on and nothing will ever be again. So goodbye." I saw a hint of regret fill his face as I got up to leave.

Something New I prefer Munchkins better than butterfly's! hehehe... Thank you xAmber_1Dx if it wasnt for her i wouldn't be posting this chapter.. she gave a vote.. thank you! Now to the story my muchkins (lol) What do you think of harry? What do you think about zayn? Or the new girl??

All will be answered.. hopefully :S, vote me, fan me comment anything.. oh yhea one vote or one NEW comment or a NEW fan will end to another chapter! Thanks again @xAmber_1Dx

Thank you :P

Stay Stongg...

.♥