Chapter 7

Sorry i have been revising! Message,Fan,Vote,Tweet me!

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IS IN THE AIR! BUT WAIT THERES ZAYN TOOO?? WHO TO PICK?? <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

************New Chapter*************************************************************************

I didn't stop him from kissing me. In fact, I kissed him back.

"Oy!" Louis shouted spotting us in the mirror. We shot apart. The first thing to cross my mind was Harry.

"Zayn.." I said softly, he looked horrified.

"stuff!" He said, "Harry.." We looked into the front seat to see him still sleeping soundly.

"I'm sorry" Zayn said, "I don't know what I was thinking..."

"Well obviously not about Harry's feelings!" Louis said harshly.

"It doesn't seem much like Harry cares about girls feelings!" I said feeling anger build.

"That's not fair, I wouldn't say that" Louis said gently.

"Then why did he sleep with 10 girls in two weeks!?" I said raising my voice. Harry stirred in his seat. I sighed, getting that I had to be quiet. Louis looked grateful for the interruption, but I knew it was because he had nothing to say. I put my hand on top of Zayns' and he smiled weakly. I know he was regretting betraying Harry. I leaned on him and he put his arm around me. I fell asleep comfortably. When I woke up everyone in the car was awake except Zayn.

"Good morning sunshine!" Niall said and I smiled lazily. I looked foward to see Harry glaring at Zayns arms around me. I quickly pulled myself out of his arms.

"We're going to be there soon" Louis said.

"Emily, are you ready for your first weekend in London?" Liam asked happily

"Yes!" I said enthusiastically but honestly, I wasn't so sure. Who was the guy for me Harry or Zayn? It'd be easier to say I don't like either of them, but the real problem is I like both.

"What time is it?" Zayn woke up and asked lazily.

"6:54" I said glancing at my phone.

"And we are here!" Louis announced pulling up to a nice hotel. We rushed in and went up to our room. It was the biggest, and nicest room I'd ever seen in my life.

"Get changed if you wanna, we're going out to dinner and then walking around, so don't dress lightly" Liam said. I went into the bathroom and changed into jeans and a juicy sweat shirt. I slipped on my black boots, and did my makeup. Finally, I ran a brush through my hair and walked back out.

"Took long enough in the bathroom woman!" Niall joked.

"Sorry Niall!" I laughed, and sat on a bed. Soon enough all five boys were ready and looking beautiful. We walked to the restaurant right now the block, but we were stopped by a girl who looked about 16 and her friend. She was pretty with blonde hair and brown eyes.

"One direction!" The girl trilled, "What an honor"

"Do you think you could take our picture with them?" Her friend shoved her camera at me. I took a few pictures of them all. Harry started talking to the girls.

"So what are your names?" He asked

"I'm Erika and she's Jamie" The blonde said.

"Pretty name for beautiful girls" He winked and they giggled in a very girlish manner. I felt myself getting jealous. Louis looked at me uncomfortabley.