Somethings got to Change

HEYYYYY ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU LOVELY PEOPLE SORRY I CANT UPDATE LIKE I WANT....I WILL START DOING THAT SOON DOEE TRUST ME....LETS GET INTO THIS CHAPTER...THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SORRY FOR MISTAKES

____________________________________________

My mom got up from the bench and walked a couple inches forward.

She looked at my dad with piercing eyes.

"I ran??..I didnt run from my daughter like you did...I planned to come back...something you didnt" she snarled.

My dad rolled his eyes.

"Oh cut it out Lisa...you knew I was coming back...I told you I did..I tried to make a better living for you and Diamond...you were impatient....you couldnt wait for me to finish school....Dont blame this shit on me" my dad lectured.

my mom was getting red. She was pissed and im pretty sure this is the part where she is going to start cussing....I advise you to cover your ears this might just get loud.

"YOU LISTEN HERE AND YOU LISTEN WELL NAYELI BYERS....I TOLD YOU THE JOB YOU HAD WAS PERFECT I DIDNT WANT SHIT FROM YOU...I JUST WANTED YOU TO BE IN YOUR DAUGHTERS LIFE..BUT NO YOU THOUGHT GOING BACK TO COLLEGE WOULD HELP YOU PLEASE THAT WAS A LOW FUCKING BLOW YOUR ASS DIDNT DO SHIT FOR DIAMOND...YOU WALKED OUT ON HER NOW YOU EXPECT TO COME BACK AND BE IN MY DAUGHTERS LIFE CATCH THE NEXT FUCKING TRAIN CAUSE THIS ONE HAS DEPARTED." she yelled.

I rolled my eyes at the shit that came out her mouth.

"YOU KNOW WHAT LISA THATS COMPLETE BULLSHIT YOU LIED TO DIAMOND HALF HER LIFE..SHE BELIEVED YOU WERE DEAD...DEAD....YOU MADE THE ONLY PERSON SHE TRUST LIE TO HER...ANNIE COVERED FOR YOU....SHE IS MORE OF A MOTHER THEN YOU....YOU ARE SO DAMN SELFISH YOU THINK ABOUT YOURSELF...I THOUGHT ABOUT DIAMOND WHEN I LEFT...I TRIED FINDING HER IT TOOK ME A WHILE BUT DAMMIT I DID IT....YOU TOLD HER YOU WERENT HER MOTHER IN THE HOSPITAL....I LOVED YOU...YOU AND DIAMOND....I NEVER CHEATED ON YOU...BUT YOU LET ROMAN MOLEST MY DAUGHTER...THAT SON OF A BITCH HURT MY LITTLE GIRL WHEN YOU GOT STRUNG ON DRUGS....BUT ME...I WAS TRYING TO MAKE A DAMN LIVING...IM A CEO...BUT FIRST IM A FAMILY MAN LISA....I CARE ABOUT DIAMOND...and thats the only thing that matters to me now..... Diamond...deep down in my soul I will always love you...but not this you...I dont know who you are Lisa...and I dont think I ever will" my dad says finishing his argument.

So much was going through my mind at the time I didnt realize my grandmother and Mareoa at the front of the church.

How in the hell did they find us?

"Mareoa take Diamond to the car...I think these two children need to be talked to" my grandma says.

Mareoa walks up to me and grabs me into his arms.

"You cant take my daughter....Diamond your coming with me" my mom says grabbing Mareoa's arm.

Mareoa shrugs her off and speaks.

"With all do respect ma'am..I think I should be returning my girlfriend to her grandmother" he says.

"Girlfriend??....Diamond you dating this white boy now?"my mom ask me.

I look towards my grandmother and she signals Mareoa to take me out.

Before he gets fully out though I hear my grandmother yell.

"NAYELI BYERS AND LISA BYERS YOU SIT YOUR BUTTS DOWN YOU ARE ON GODS GROUNDS TALKING NON SENSE" I hear her start.

I never heard the rest though me and Mareoa made our way towards the car and got inside. I sat in the back and stared up at the night sky.