Driving Lessons!??

Hey Guys....im like soo bored right now its not even funny....so like yea....kinda upset too....

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SORRY FOR MISTAKES

ALSO CHECK OUT THIS BOOK CALLED ITS A MIXED THING BY SKITTLESBITCH SHE IS A COOL FRIEND OF MINES AND HER BOOK IS BOMB

___________________________________

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there

                                 -George Harrison

*Next Morning*

It felt too good to be in my own shower again. My dad is currently down stairs with Frog and Mareoa. He was driving us to school this morning and picking us up after Practice.

I turned the hot water off and got out the shower and wrapped my self in a towel. I then made my way into the closet and searched for something to wear.

I found my green polo shirt with the yellow horse and my levi white shorts that stopped a little bit above my knee.

For shoes I went with a green chucks and a yellow chuck. Dont ask me why I was just feeling a little creative.

When I got done with that I worked on my hair. I decided to make a bow with my hair. I wanted to different today.

*30 minutes later*

I sprayed my body with axe for girls and lotioned up.

I grabbed my green M.K bag and my phone. I made my way downstairs and my dad got up.

"Diamond you take forever" he says.

I smile. "How I look?" I ask.

His eyes go to my shoes.

"mix matched?" he ask.

I nod.

I look at Frog and he examines me.

"Wheres your volleyball stuff?" he asks.

I get buck eyed."your a life saver" I say while going up the stairs.

He says something along the lines of "Hurry your ass up im already failing Dr.Weldon"

I chuckle.

I go up to my room and grab the bag and toss it down the stairs.

Mareoa catches it and I jog back down.

"Lets head out" I say exiting the house.

"Diva" my dad says.

I turn around and look at him.

"Your so nice" I say sarcastically.

He chuckles and holds the keys towards me.

I look at him confused. "Why are you holding the keys out to me?" I ask.

"Dont you drive Diamond?" he questions.

I sigh. "No...I never learned...I get anxious when Im in cars....ever since the accident" I mumble.

My dad looks at me. "Hey sweet pea...dont worry about it...somebody will teach you some day" he says.

I give him a faint smile and get inside the passenger seat.

He gets in the driver seat to the white range rover and starts it up.

We pull off in no time.

*At school*

My dad  pulled into a parking spot and got out.