Mom Meet Diamond...

*Diamond's Pov*

That girl called me a nigger. I was flabbergasted. I said nothing to her at all. If this is how my year was going to go I would move back to Arizona in a heart beat. I had no clue where I was going but I just wanted to get out that school.

When I reached the front door I heard my name being called. Mareoa appeared by myside. "Hey im sorry about her...she is racist but dont let her change your mind this school is really great" he says. I shrug my shoulder and continue walking. "Where do you live...I will drive you home" he says. "I live 2 hours from here in the country." I say. "Damn...well where do you wanna go til the bus comes" He ask. "I just wanna clear my head" I say. He gives me a grin and grabs my hand pulling me towards the parking lot.

*Mareoa's POV*

I dont know how my mom is going to react to me bringing Diamond to the house but its worth a shot.Besides she told me to make new friends.

I pulled into the driveway and looked at Diamond."You can clear your mind here" I tell her. She nods and we get put the car. I walk to the porch door and unlock it with my key and hold it open for her. "Mom Im home"I scream. "Hey hunny..your home early are you okay" I hear her ask. I didnt say anything. I heard her footsteps and in a quick second my mom was right there.

"who is this sweetie?" she ask wiping her hands off and eyeing Diamond. "Mom this is Diamond Lane she is new to our school...Diamond this is my mom" I introduce them. 

My mom holds her hand out and Diamond takes it. They shake hands then my mom leads her into the living room. "So Diamond where are you from?" she ask.

"Im from Arizona,when my  mom passed I moved down here with my grandparents they own a farmers market in the country." she says.  My moms eyes lighten up. "Laney's Country Market?" she ask. Diamond nods."Your grandparents are some wealthy people" she says. "Money to them isnt important they give me an allowance but i plan to get a job" Diamond says.

My mom look impressed. "Well Diamond you have a good head on your shoulders.. I will leave you and Mareoa alone"she says. She gets up and walks out the room. "Wanna see my room?" I ask her. She nods and follows me up the stairs. I open the door to my room and sit on the bed. She takes a seat on the computer chair and looks around.

"Mareoa...can I ask you something with out offending you?" she says. I nod. "Are you goth or something?"she ask. I chuckle. "Im a emo"I say. She nods and looks at the photo on the computer desk. She picks it up and come over to the bed. I sit up and she take her boots off before climbing on the bed. "Is this your father?" she ask. I nod my head.

"You look like him" she says. "Looked like him...... he is dead" I say swallowing the lump in my throat."If you dont mind me asking how did he die?" she ask.

"He was a cop...one night he  responded to  a burglary and when he arrived he saw the man had a little girl strapped to a chair. He untied her and ended up getting shot shielding the girl from the bullet. I was 6' I say. She does something that shocks me. She hugged me. It was a quick hug but the facts she hugged me suprised me. When I let go I noticed the locket on her neck.

"That a pretty locket" I say. She smiles. "My mom gave it to me....I was 7 when she died...I rememmber it like it was yesterday" She says. She takes a deep breathe before continuing.

"The night she died I was at my neighbors house...she was coming back from work and I guess she decided to get her daily dosage of drugs. She took a dose of meth and they said she only made it down the block.....and she crashed into a building and went flying through the windshield..she died before she went flying out the car." she says swallowing hard.

She finished and then the tears started flowing. I wiped one from her cheek. "Its okay she is in a better place now" I say. She nods."Maybe our parents met up their" she says. I smile "maybe".Thats when the phone rang.........

*Im sorry guys i just woke up so yeah im gonna be tired at school but thanks for commenting and showing this story some love keep it up i workig on the other books also so dont worry*I love you guys soo much VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW PLEASE it means he world-XOXO-DESTINI♡♡♡