The New Girl

*Mareoas POV*

This morning I got up early and laid in the bed. This week has been crazy. Diamond has been hanging around me and Frog. She hasnt met George yet. That girl is genuine she also is a good listener. I like being around her she makes me smile. Dont get me wrong though I dont like her. Im just making things easier for her. Trust me Mareoa doesnt love. Nobodies changing that.

Instead of waiting for the alarm to go off I decided to get up and get dressed. I went to my closet pulled out a black v-neck, white pants and my blacks and white chucks. I wanted to look a little decent today. I got my snake bites and put them in. I then went into the bathroom and well....you know the rest.

After getting dressed I sat on my bed and listened to Ed Sheeran. The song Kiss Me came on and I hummed along with it.  My mind then drifted off to Diamond.  I hope she has a better day today...

                     *DiamondsPoV*

I woke up this morning to the sound of Ed Sheeran's song Kiss Me (the song will play a important role) I pushed the off button on my alarm and got up. I opened the door signaling I was up then went to the closet.

I decided to do something normal. I did my camo high waisted pants, black crop top and my all black chucks.  After getting dressed I went into the bathroom and did my hygiene thing. I then came out and started on my hair. I decided to just push one side behind my ear and keep on side over my shoulder. I then put deoderant,perfume and my necklace on.

Bout time I was ready my grandma was in the kitchen cooking. "Goodmorning grandma" I say greeting her with a kiss. She smiles. "Goodmorning baby girl....you look cute" she says. I smile and give her a thank you.

"Where grandpa?" I ask. She tilts her head towards the living room. I get up and go in there. "Goodmorning baby girl" I hear him say. "Goodmorning grandpa" I say. He smiles. "You still going down to the market this weekend?" he ask. I nod. "Yeah then afterwards I want to know if I could take the metro bus to the city and go to the mall" I say. He smiles. "If you need money baby girl you know where to find me" he says. I smile and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Have a good day at school dont let those kids mess with you...just hit them with another right hook" he says. I laugh and go back into the kitchen.

"Here baby girl eat before the bus comes" my grandma says while putting a plate of pancakes and bacon on the table. I give her a quick nod then  dig in. It was soo delicious.

        *5 minutes later*

I finished a glass of milk then grabbed my purse and my jacket and headed out the door. It was never cold in the morning down here thats what I liked. Most kids wore shorts year round.  When I got to the bus stop I noticed another girl standing there. She was caucasian and from the looks of it she was a nerd.

I walked up beside her and she looked at me for a quick second then continued with her book.  I just sat there pateintly waiting on the bus to pick us up.

When the bus finally came I was glad. I got on  and took my seat in the back.  The girl that was at the bus stopped searched for but was scared to sit by the other girls. I moved my bag into my lap then waved her over. She sat down and I gave her a smile.

"Im Diamond Lane" I say holding out my hand. She looks at me. "Im Cassie Lopez" she says giving me a smirk back and shaking my hand. After I shake I release her hand and look down at my phone to see that Mareoa had made it to school.

I smiled and continued staring into space. I have no clue why....but I cant get Mareoa off my mind that boy is something new. Dont think im in love with him though. Im incapable of loving people.  I dont lust either.

My thoughts stopped when the bus came to a stop. We were at school. I smiled as I seen the 2013 Mustang in its regular parking spot. I got off the bus and ran towards it. Mareoa got out and gave me a big hug. "Goodmorning beautiful" he says. I smile. "You sound like Edward Cullen more and more each day" I tease. "Haha I wonder where Bella is?" he teases back. I let out a giggle.

"Where is Frog?"I ask. He points ahead and Frog is sitting on the steps of the school. "Ribbit Ribbit" I say impersonating a frog. Frog looks up and smiles at me. "Chocolate latte' how are you this morning?" he ask. "Better then you Kermit" I say using my nickname for him.

"Haha very funny whats the plan this weekend...you need to get out the country and hang with us" he says. I smile. "Sorry but I have to go to the market this weekend to see how things run but, I might end up going to the mall you should hop over to the mall" I say suggesting the plan.

He nods his head signaling me he would. I give him a huge smile then turn to my left. Cassie was in the office and I knew she would end up like me and my first day....lost. I look up at Mareoa and he stares down at me. "Mrs.Lane you may go help the new girl" he says in a fake british accent. I laugh. "Wait right here...  dont leave me" I say.

"Wouldnt dream of it" I hear Mareoa say. I walk into the office and Cassie is still sitting in there. "Hey you need help?" I ask. She blushes. "Yes  this place is huge I have A.P classes and I need help" she says. I give her a goofy grin. "I have A.P classes too follow me"I say.

She follows me outside the office and thru the crowd of kids. "Uhh Cassie this is Kermit and Mareoa" I say. Cassie smiles and waves. "She has classes with us" I add. They smile and we all start walking. Cassie kinda staid to her self but one in a while she would reply to something Mareoa said. I think she was kinda liking him. Then I got the perfect Idea.....It would take a couple months cause they just met but I would try to hook them up.

I started smiling to myself when I felt somebody poke my cheek. I look up and there is that devilish smile Mareoa loves to give me. "What are you looking at Vasquez?" I tease. He laughs. "Im looking at you Lane" he says teasing back. I scowl him then he puts up his hands  "you win" he says. I give him a victory smile and we all enter the class.

*Skips to lunch*

*Mareoa's POV

"That was alot of work" that girl Cassie says.  "Yeah you will get use to it" I say. Cassie and I are in the parking lot waiting on Diamond. Frog went to the diner to wait on us. When she finally came out she had her hands cupped and she looked pissed.

"Whats wrong" I say. She takes a couple strides towards me then released her hands.  When her hands released tiny pieces of paper came from her hands. I picked one up and the things said on it was not called for. She took her hair and shielded her face with it but any body would have noticed she was crying.  "whats wrong is she ok?" Cassie asks. I shrug my shoulders  and walk over to Diamond. "Its okay dont let the get to you" I say. "Im tired Mareoa" she says. I nod. "We can get you some food then you can go to my house" I say. She sucks up the tears and turns to me. "Get on your knees please" she says. I was confused but I did it anyways. She kissed my cheek then walked over to the car were Cassie was already in the back. I got off my knees and went to the car. Diamond Lane has my head in 4 different places right now.

*Sorry guys this just hasnt been my week. Umm im gonna be honest....Ive been really depressed but thanks for supporting me....You just dont know how much I love you guys im at 10.k votes which is awesome......I really wanna give back to yall thats y ive been updating rapidly :)- XOXO- DESTINI