Alot of Explaining

Sorry I havent updated  im gonna start doing that more but here goes.

*Diamond's POV*

When me and Mareoa finally reached warm dry clothes I was already sick. The rain did nothing positive for me.

My grand parents are going to kill me. I knew for sure I was going to go back to Arizona with my crazy stepfather.The man that will forever hunt my nightmares.

"Diamond!!" Mareoa screams shaking me. I snap out my trance and look at him.

"What?" I ask.

"My mom thinks it would be best you call your grandma" he answers.

I give a tired sigh,and nod my head in agreement.

I got my phone from the charger and dialed my grandma.

Grandma: -Hello?-

Me: -Hey grandma-

Grandma: -Diamond Lane where in the hell are you!!?-

Me: -Mareoa's house...listen grandma Mareoa is about to take me home...just hear me out when I get there-

She didnt bother to answer me she hung up.  Right in my face.

I threw my phone on the charging table and threw myself against Mareoa's bed with a angry grunt.

She treats me like im in pre-k. Im 17 about to be 18 soon im done with all the "be back at 12 oclock stuff."

I, Diamond Lane, will not take no more bullshit. Being the age iam I know I should have more freedom then I do at the moment.

Either things changed or I moved with my aunt Queen in Alaska. Yes you heard me right. Alaska. The cold....

I would do whatever it took to get ny freedom. I felt like a slave trying so hard to get my freedom. I wanted it so bad I could taste it.

My grandparents would have to accept my request or they can find somebody else to take over the Lane market.

"Diamond you ready?" Mareoa ask me.

I nod my head and grab my drenched clothes and phone.

We make our way downstairs. I hug Mrs.Vasquez and follow Mareoa out the door to his car.

He opens the door for me and wait til I get in to close it. Once he closed it he jogged to his side of the car and got in. He started the ignition and pulled off.

*1 hour later*

We pulled up to my Grandparents house. I looked at Mareoa and he squeezed my hand. "Call me after you talk to them" he says.

I nod and give him a quick peck on the lips as I get out the car. He then backs out the driveway and I make my way towards the house. Before I could get the door open my grandma opened it and pushed me inside.

I was shocked at this point. My grandma never put her hands on me. I was  speechless. Before I could speak my grandfather  came in.

"Sit your ass down Diamond" he says in his calm voice. I shivered with fear.  All the confidence I had was gone now.

"Now Diamond I dont know what has gotten into you...but whatever it is needs to leave Diamond and I mean it." he says.

-Grandp-

"No Diamond listen to me" he starts.

I roll my eyes and try to start again. "Grandp-"

"No Diamond I mean it now..."

"GRANPA....LISTEN TO ME....IM 17 ABOUT TO BE 18 YOU CANT TELL ME WHERE I CAN GO AND WHERE I CANT BUT IF IT SATISFIES YOU TO HAVE ME GONE...I WILL CALL AUNT QUEEN.....IM TIRED OF THIS BULL CRAP" I say.

Before they can reply  I run up to my room and slam the door. I lock it and grab my suitcase. Its time for me to leave.

*WELP TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK....LET ME KNOW....

What should Diamond do?

Answer the question.VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW-XOXO-Destini