Pirate Day

Im like very sick and tired of people saying this story isnt realistic. ...I DONT GIVE A FLIP....ITS FICTION!!!! I REPEAT FICTION....AND IF ITS CLICHE OH WELL IM A SOPPY CHEESY CLICHE ROMANTIC...LET ME LIVE....LETS GET INTO THE CHAPTER...THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SORRY FOR MISTAKES

____________________________________________

Pirate Day....The football game was today and lets just say this football game was a major game. We always beat Netta High School according to our football background.

Right now im sitting inside last block with Frog. Mareoa had practice and so did George.

Tonight I was going to announce Mrs.Pirate and Mr.Pirate at the game. Then I planned to go to Alabama with Mareoa and my dad.

"Diamond...come on" Frog says making me jump out my thoughts.

I get out my seat and grab my stuff.

Frog walks ahead to my locker and grabs my stuff out.

"I have to go to the field and start the measurements....go home and get dressed" he commands giving me my bag.

I nod and make my way out the building to my freshly painted hummer.This car was my baby. I love this car.

I get inside and close the door starting the car.

I pull off from the school parking lot and make my way towards Frog house.

I brought my outfit over there even though I moved back in with my grandparents. 

I loved living with Frog but something told me I had to move back home.

I snapped out my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey gorgeous...umm look I need you to bring my knee pads" Mareoa says.

I sigh "Alright babe....ill bring them after I change" I say.

"Alright...love you" he says.

"love you too" I responded.

We hang up as I pull into Frogs  driveway.  I park and take the keys out the car and go towards the door. I find the key stuck between the crack in the bricks and unlock the door.

I run up to my old room and look at the outfit for tonight.

Its a black and white high low dress with my concords.

I quickly take a shower, put on lotion and my other hygiene things.I out the dress on and my shoes and smile.

I was looking cute. I put my hair into a tight bun and smiled. For make up I put in some black lipstick and some mascara.

I finished and then locked Frog's house up and got in my car headed to get Mareoa's knee pads.

*3 minutes later*

I had Mareoa's knee pads and now I was off to the school. 

I started listening to music and zoning out, almost passing the school.

I entered the parking lot and cut my car off, locking it.

I sped walked to the field. I made it there and the Pirate day committee was setting up.

The boys were on the field doing squats. I giggled a little as I watched Mareoa do his squats....Mareoa had a big ass....football has done him well.

I face palm myself for thinking negative. I really need to stop that.

"Diamond we need you to test the float out" one of the the ladies says.