• 16 •

Zayn POV

When I woke up the next day, Harry was still holding me like I was the most precious thing he ever hold and I was just thankful he was still there in the morning. For some sick reasons, I thought he would have been gone, leaving money on the nightstand. I still needed to get used to having a boyfriend. A real someone who was loving me and who was caring. It was a whole new experience.

When I finally moved out of bed, Harry was still loudly snoring. I left the room and start making breakfast for the both of us when Niall came back from outside, eyes red and puffy. Liam and him slept at Harry's house last night since it was closer to the event.

- Niall mate, what's wrong?

- Nothing I am fine, Zayn.

- No you are not. Tell me. I know i'm not the most... comprehensive and helpful person but you can tell me anything. Is it about Liam?

- My uncle you mean?

- What?

- Liam presented me as his nephew at the party. He refused to introduce me as his date. Nobody know how old I am and yet .... he don't want to be seen with me. He must be ashamed of me...

I pushed the thought of breaking Liam's nose in the back of my head after remembering he saved my life but I was still feeling really bad for Niall. He didn't deserved that.

- You know I think Liam might feel guilty.... He is much older than you are and even if "age doesn't matter" Niall... It does... Maybe he is not ready for the stupid questions people will ask about your age gap ... Remember when you came out? How many time it took before you admited it to your friends and family. Sometimes when you are different and liking different things... It's harder to admit it to others because you are scared of judgement. Does that made you any less gay? No. Does that make Liam love you any less? No. Don't think he is ashamed of you... He needs time. Sometime people need time to open up. Soon enough you will both be legal and hopefully he will show you off to the world.

- Zayn... we don't know each others for a long time but I can feel we will be good friends. You are right... it's not all about me... Liam is trying his best. He tried by taking me there last night. He took a risk ... his job was on the line and he asked me to go with him anyway.

- Now, how about we cook a huge breakfast for our perfect boyfriends?

He smiles and hug me. I was happy I was able to help my new friend. After breakfast was ready, Niall left for his bedroom and I was about to do the same when I bumped into Liam who was standing in the corridor.

- Hey... uh... goodmorning.

I was still super awkward talking to Liam. I hated to admit it but I was intimidated by him. I felt like a kid beside him.

- Zayn... Thank you. I heard what you told Niall earlier. He is so important to me I hope he could see that.

- You should tell him, not me. And I did what needed to be done. No need to thank me. Oh and Liam, be easy on him... He's been through a lot recently, the last thing he needs is someone making him feel bad about himself.

- That's exactly the reason why I said that about him at the event. The last thing I want is Niall to feel pressured into this and I don't want him or people around to think i'm taking advantage of him. I know what he's been through. He didn't told me but I know, so being older than him, I'm scared he will turn his back on me and start to think i'm just another creepy old man trying to have his way with him...

I laughed a little louder than I expected to.

- Liam, you look like a giant teddy bear whenever you look at Niall. You fell in love with him the first time you saw him, I know, I was there. So I highly doubt someone or even Niall himself would ever think of comparing you to that monster. Anyone with or without eyes can see how much you love him.

He smiled at me, and for the first time he looked sincere. He walked to his bedroom door but before opening it he stopped.

- Oh and Zayn, next time try to turn the volume down. "Ah, Harry, yes... "

He mocked and I blushed a deep shade of red. Fucking idiot. I walked to the room to find my perfect boyfriend eyes open, looking tired but cute as fuck.

- Where were you? I missed you when I woke up. I was cold.

- Sorry I had to save our friends relationship.

I put the tray on his legs and kissed the top of his head.

- I prepared you breakfast. I know how you like to eat in the morning.

He smirked running a hand through his curly locks, his green eyes shinning under the morning light.

- What?

- Who thought you would become the perfect little boyfriend in no time. Making my breakfast and all.

- Ughh... You are a little brat Harry.

- I know.

He smiled, his dimples showing. I kissed him but stopped before the kiss got heated.

- Eat it's gonna be cold.

He took a big bite of the french toast in his plate.

- You are an amazing cook babe.

I fondly smiled at Harry. I don't exactly get why I was lucky enough to have that man in my life.

- Zayn there's something we should talk about.

- What?

I asked worried he was about to broke up with me.

- I think we should start somewhere knew. Like having a house that we both choose, somewhere we both like.

- Harry, I don't even have a bank account, how do you expect me to buy a house with you.

- I mean, this house is already paid so if I sell it you, Dusty and I could find a new place we would call our home. I know you will always feel like you are a guest if we stay here. I don't want you to feel like that I want you to feel home.

I smiled shyly. It was true that I always felt like I was at Harry's house here. It was his house and I was invading his space. Having a place I would call home was a whole new concept for me. Even when I was living with my father it wasn't somewhere I was calling home. It was more like a prison to me... with all of the abuse.

- I would love that.

- Perfect. I will talk to Liam about it first... I heard he is looking for a bigger place to stay since he is now living with Niall and Louis. Maybe he would be interested in buying this place.

- That's a brilliant idea and when I receive my first pay from the job your father offered; we can go and buy new furniture so I don't feel like you are my sugar daddy.

Harry pouted.

- I'm not that old.

- Well...

He threw a pillow at my face laughing.

- Come here and kiss me.

I knew from there what I was planing to do with the money I would receive from the job with his father...