• 3 •

Guys!! Can you actually believe I wrote this down so far on my cellphone because my laptop is broken? Now that's dedication 🥰

- A

I could look at his face all day long. He is one of most beautiful human ever.

*----------------------------------------------------*

Harry POV

My heart was beating fast after my heated talk with Nick. There was no fucking way I was accepting those kind of words being told about Zayn. He is the strongest man I ever met. Nick had no right to judge him like he did.

The cellphone of Zayn vibrated loudly in the bedroom. I could see the name of Oliver on the screen flashing from here.

- Don't answer Zayn. This guy is bad news.

He stared at me right in the eyes and answered the phone anyway. I hated that side of him. No matter what I had no control over him. It was like a game, a challenge to him.

- Hey Oli. What's up?

...

- Yeah well the guys from yesterday almost killed him Oliver.

He answered, puting a smoke up to his lips.

- I know, I will work for the both of us. You won't lose any money.

...

- I know Oliver...i promise.

He light up the cigarette and droped the call. I was confused by this conversation, and I was hoping he wasn't talking about what I thought.

- Louis, he is doing the same.... job as you?

He nodded and my heart fell on the floor.

- So you will sell yourself even more to pay that guy? For what exactly Zayn? Why are you fucking staying there?!

I took the cigarette out of his mouth and threw it the glass of water that was on the desk beside me angrily.

- You don't smoke in my house.

For a moment I thought he would just light up another one right away, but he didn't. He just looked at Louis' inhert body.

- 'Cause I have nowhere else to go.

He finally mumbled. I couldn't find the courage to ask him to stay. We we're even friends. He wouldn't stay anyway... but then i looked at his perfect bambi eyes, who were bouncing left and right with worries.

- You're always welcome here if you need help.
- Well it's a good thing I don't need help from a cop.
- This is not what you were saying when you called me earlier. Is it that fucking hard to say thank you, Zayn?

He knew I was right, and I knew those words wouldn't come out of his mouth anytime soon. 

- Zee... Where are we?

Louis asked, now awake and in pain.

- We are at one of my friend's house Lou. He... He helped me after you passed out. How you're feeling mate?

- Like shit. My chest hurt.

- Yeah well you have broken ribs... but the ..."doc"

He quoted with his hands, rolling his eyes.

- Said you'll be alright.

- Fuck you bring me to the hospital? What about Oliver?! I need to go to work.