• 11 •

Harry POV

My hands were sweating on the steering wheel as I speed off on the highway. Liam was beside me, calm like he always is. Louis on the other hand was biting his nails on the back seat, shaking nervously his right leg.

- Louis, does Oliver own a gun? Do you know?

- Yes... yes he does.

- Is there some guards protecting the place?

- Yes, but I know how to get in. There's a door I found a while ago when I was running away from him.

My mind was going overdrive. I couldn't stop thinking about Zayn. I was so scared to lose him; I knew I was about to lose control in front of Oliver now that I knew what he did to Zayn and most certainly to Louis and Niall also.

To my humble opinion he deserved to die but I knew I couldn't just kill him. I needed to be there for Zayn.

We finally arrived in front of the dark building. I didn't see it the first time but it's an old factory closed for years now. Most of the windows are broken, the ground around is dirty and it smells gasoline. I couldn't imagine how hard it must have been for the boys to live here.

Louis walked us to the back and through a door that was hidden under a bunch of moldy plywood sheets. My hand was griping my gun tightly scanning our surroundings. Liam mimicked me instantly when we heard a piercing scream coming from an undefined place.

We walked faster, Louis put his index in front of his mouth signaling that we had to be quiet. We climbed some metallic staircase until we found ourselves on a little footbridge. We could see everything from where we were. There was two men; one at each doors downstairs. I continued to look around until I spot him. Zayn.

He was tied to a pipe in nothing but his underwear, his hands above his head, his feet barely touching the ground. His face was stained by a mix of blood and tears. His chest had multiples injuried from bruises, to cuts and burns.

Oliver was standing in front of him holding what looked like a whip. I made a move to go but Liam pointed the guard who was now looking around. I hide quickly before he could see me.

- You know Zayn, I never thought you would stoop so low. A cop? Really.

- Fuck you.

Zayn answered weakly. Oliver laughed.

- Zaynie, Zaynie, Zaynie. Why so stubborn? I paid a good amount of money to buy you; and that's how you thank me?

Buy him? What is he talking about.

- Your father was very convincing when he said you wouldn't cause any trouble.

Zayn laughed sarcastically.

- My father would have said anything to get the money and get rid of me.

- That's what fathers tends to do. You know just like Brandon's father. You remember him? And remember what happen to boys who are desobeying me, Zayn? They suffer and then they die.

Ok I heard enough, I told Louis to stay there as I jumped on my feet getting Oliver's attention. Liam and I, both shoot each of the guards. Oliver was fast to put his gun on Zayn's head who had a terrified look on his face.

- Put your weapon down right now! You can't get away. Let Zayn go.

- You think you can save your pathetic boyfriend? Did you told him Zayn? Did you told him how your own father was so ashamed of his son that he prefered selling him than keeping him?

Oliver moved closer to Zayn's face, looking at him like the predator that he was.

- Did you told him how fun was that night we had together? How you screamed like a bitch when I fucked you for the first time?

That was it. I was about to pull the trigger when the sound of a gunshot resonated in the old building. My eyes were closed, and I was too scared to open them and find Zayn's dead body in front of me.

After a moment, i heard Liam's voice talking in a disturbing slow and composed tone.

- Now, now Oliver.

I opened my eyes to see Oliver on the floor holding his bleeding shoulder.

- You are very lucky.

Liam moved forward kicking Oliver's gun away from him.

- You deserve to die.

He put his feet on Oliver's injured shoulder, pressing on it, making the man scream in pain.

- But instead you're going to jail for a very very very long time.

He put his phone in front of Oliver's face; pressing play : "That's what fathers tends to do. You know just like Brandon's father. You remember him? And remember what happen to boys who are desobeying me, Zayn? They suffer and then they die."

He recorded Oliver's confession! He fucking did that. My best friend was a genious.

- And I'll make sure that your inmates know exactly what you did to Niall, Louis, Zayn and Brandon. I wouldn't drop the soap in the showers if I were you.

On that Liam kicked him in the side once before turning him roughly and puting the handcuffs despite his shoulder.

Louis helped me to set Zayn free; who fell in my arms. Louis found a blanket to cover him as we walked out of the building.

- Want to go to the hospital?
- No. Can we go home?

I smiled at that. Home. Zayn was considering my house as home.

- Sure, Niall is probably worried sick.

Liam told us to go and that he would stay to take care of the paperwork about Oliver. We were about to leave when Zayn jumped on Liam hugging him and thanking him multiple times.

- I would have been dead without you.

- No problem.

Liam answered awkwardly.

- You should thank Harry also.

- Oh I will!

Zayn answered a cheeky smile on his face, making me blush deeply.

- Come on guys. Let's go.

The ride back home was silent. I knew we had to talked about what Oliver said about Zayn's father eventually but now wasn't the time. I took Zayn's hand squeezing it lightly. He smiled to me and I knew in that moment that everything was gonna be alright.