• 4 •

Hey people! Thank you for the amazing support. Thanks for voting and sharing this story. Hope you all like it 🐢

- A

**-----------------------------------**

Zayn POV

The next morning I woke up next to Harry. He was still sleeping soft snores escaping his mouth here and there. My stomach was hurting just by looking at him asleep.  I hated that feeling, the one you get when you get attached to someone. When you truly believe they will stay but from my experience, they never do.

I remember that guy, I met him the first week I worked in the streets for Oliver. His name was Josh. He was American. He had that sexy accent and those beautiful blue eyes. He was one of my clients. He was sweet, he even bought me flowers once, he took me to classy restaurants many times. It was nice and shit .. until he told me he was married and had two kids. I was just ... exactly what I am to him. A prostitute. Someone to fuck if you have enough money.

Oliver told me more than once, who am i to think i was lovable? Nobody ever loved me. So why would it be different? I learned to keep these emotions to myself a long time ago. Nobody will ever want to be with the guy who was fucked by half of the city. They can always do better and god Harry deserved so much better.

I got up quietly took my shoes, my clothes and left. I knew Harry would be disapointed in me but I couldn't stay. I needed to breath, I needed not to feel.

I ran to the next bus station and saw that I still had twenty minutes to wait. The cold hair was blowing in my face and the thin leather jacket I was wearing wasn't helping at all. I was trying to heat my hands when a car stopped in front of the bus station. Of couse it was Harry.

He rolled the window down, but never turned his head to look at me.

- Louis want to know where you are. I told him I would look for you.

- Tell him I need to grab stuff from our house. I'll come back later. We will leave before the end of the day.

- You're going back there?!

I couldn't tell if he was worried, disapointed or angry.

- Since when exactly I am supposed to report myself to you everytime I go somewhere, Officer Styles?

I told him coldly. I knew he was trying to help, but I didn't need him, I didn't need his help. Louis did, not me. I thought he would try to argue with me, but he didn't. He just left. Saying that I wasn't hurt when he did would be a lie.

When I finally made it to the building, I was stressed. I knew that Oliver was upset, just like always. I knew there was huge chance I would get punished.

I was still walking up the stairs when I heard Oliver's voice calling my name. I walked to his office slowly preparing myself.

- I'm here Oliver.

Immediately I felt something collide with my face, hard. It wasn't a hand, but I knew what it was. It was a little piece of leather that Oliver used on the boys as a whip. He only used it once on me before and I remember like it was yesterday. The pain was unbearable.

- On the bed, naked, NOW!

He barked making me jump. My shaky hands unbuttoned my pants slowly. I knew what was coming. There's a guy who tried to get out of it before. Oliver end up beating him with a baseball bat in front of us and after he pushed his unconcious body from the closest bridge. The guy drowned in front of our eyes. That night is still haunting Louis and me. Harry can think it's easy to leave but it's not.