• 10 •

*--------------------------------*
I could look at Louis' smiling face all day long. He is so perfect.
- A
*--------------------------------*

Zayn POV

I woke up to the sound of Harry's voice whispering beside me. I could feel the tips of his fingers running up and down my arm, tracing my tattoos slowly. I kept my eyes closed.

- I wish you could see what I see and how I feel when I look at you.

He was talking to me, thinking I was asleep. I felt his lips against the skin of my shoulder. I faked waking up, stretching myself. His handsome morning face was close to mine, dimples slowly forming completing the perfect picture.

- Goodmorning.

My voice was shy and unsure, a side of me I didn't show anyone in a long time.

- Want breakfast? It's an important day today.

Harry asked overly excited and stood up from bed. I pouted.

- Are you that kind of annoying morning person?

- I'm not annoying but waking up early is a good way to make the day productive.

- Ok you're definitely one of them. I guess we can't be together then. I hate mornings.

I groaned in the pillow.

- Who said I want us to be together?

He said cheekily making me blush at my own words. He pressed his lips on mine.

- You're even cuter when you blush.

He kissed me again and said something like "mine" against my lips while squeezing my inner thighs making me moan. He kissed me harder, holding my hands above my head with only one hand, while he slide his other hand under the blankets caressing my skin.

- Fuck Zayn. So sexy.

- Zayn, Breakfast .... My eyes, it burn!!!!

Harry jumped off me blushing deeply at the sight of Louis at the door hiding his eyes with his hand dramatically. Harry cleared his throat and smiled awkwardly to him.

- I was just saying that breakfast is ready when your done ...eating each other's face or whatever is going on here.

Harry grabbed his pants and put them on quickly under Louis' amused gaze. He left the room tripping in his own feet, leaving Louis with his best mocking face at the door.

- You say something else and I shave your head while you sleep Louis. Now, go so I can dress.

He laughed shaking his head and just when I thought I won he said : "Oh Zayn, so sexy" in a fake deep voice. I threw a pillow at him, missing him by an inch. He ran out of the room laughing like a dork. After many minutes of self motivation, I finally moved from bed to meet the boys in the kitchen. Everybody was there except Niall who was apparently still sleeping. Liam was fully dressed and looked like he was awake for hours now. Louis was wearing the same plaid pjs as earlier and Harry was shirtless with only his pants on. I had to make myself look away before I start drooling over the sight of his perfect chest. I looked at Louis who was also staring at Harry's body and glared at him. I knew that we weren't a thing but the sight of my best friend looking at him made me incredibly jealous.

- You're ok mate?

He asked innocently. I nodded not able to explain the feeling inside of me. I've never been jealous before; I never liked anyone enough to really be jealous of a situation. I never really cared about the others and what people would do with or without me, but Harry was different. I don't want his skin to touch any other skin than mine. I felt self conscious once again. I looked at myself. My arm were skinny and I my skin was too dark. I knew I had dull brown eyes not like Louis' blue sky ones.

I watched them carefully while they talked about football. The way Louis was smiling to him, the way he was flirting with him like I wasn't even there. I know we are not a thing but this is too much for me. I pushed the table and stood up quickly taking my jacket leaving by the front door heading to the woods.

Harry probably didn't even see that I left. I was getting cold after a while and thought of heading home but in an instant I felt someone's hand on my mouth, the world around clouded slowly before I drifted into a deep sleep.

Harry POV

Zayn was gone for almost an hour now and I was getting worried. I knew he got mad earlier by the way he stormed out and I didn't want to be too clingy so I wait for him to come back, but now I was worried. What if something happened to him?

- Liam! Niall! Louis!

- What?! Calm down what's wrong Harry?

- Zayn has been gone for almost an hour now. It's cold outside, maybe he is lost or i don't know I feel like something is wrong.

- We should go out and look for him.

We were getting dressed when Louis' phone vibrated in his pocket. He picked up the call.

- Yeah?

- Oh hi Oliver...

Fuck. No, no no.

- Yeah got it.

He pressed the cancel button and his knees gave up. He fell on the floor, unable to breath.

- Louis, Louis! What's wrong ?

- Oliver... He took Zayn, he... he took him back.

That's when my mind shut down. I completely lost it. I walked to my room, opening the first drawer of my desk, taking my gun and my badge from it. I made sure it was loaded before putting it in the back of my pants. Liam was looking at me from the door, he knew what I was doing and were I was going.

- You are not doing this alone.

- It's too dangerous Liam you stay here.

- No. Fucking. Way. Shut up I'm coming.

- Me too.

Louis said, with teary eyes .

- I'm the only one who knows Oliver and where he is at the moment but you need to hide, Oliver knows who you are, he told me : "Tell the cop that I have his boyfriend", he knows who you are Harry.

- Yeah and it won't be long until he knows exactly who I am. I will explain it to him very nicely before shooting him right between the eyes if he hurt Zayn.

- Calm down Harry, don't do anything stupid ok ?

Liam told me but I was out of it. I needed to find Oliver and he was about to pay for everything he did to Zayn, to Louis, to Niall. We all jumped into the car leaving Niall alone in the house with a note explaining our plan.

I was off to save my man.