chapter 39 : hope, the little rebel

part 1/2

song list: 

wolves (emma heesters cover)

eden (crash)

grandson (blood in the water, despicable)

take over (hidden citizens x ruelle)

the compound

"Hope,please wake up and eat

"Hope,please wake up and eat. Its noon already. " Rebekah requested for the third time at the other side of the locked door. "You're worrying me."

"Aunt Bex,stop it. You made it like I'm in mourning or something!" Hope bellowed from inside her room. Her voice was laced with annoyance. "I'm not hungry. I will come out when I do."

"Hope." A familiar voice called and the teen immediately sighed and rolled to the other side of her bed. The voice continued, "What happened, sweetheart? Open the door and come out, please."

Hope huffed, ignoring the pleadings and held up her phone over her face.

No text. No call. Nothing,still.

Not that she expected anything but at the very least,Theo should've said his goodbyes to her. Him leaving like this made everything felt...unfinished.

"I will not tolerate this kind of behavior. Hope,open this door before I bloody tore it off its hinge." the voice calmly threatened.

Groaning loudly,she lazily get out her bed and swung the door open. Suppressing an irritating urge to shout,she said,"Can we not do this? I just want to be a teenager today. Be moody and listen to sad songs all day. I have a lot of things in my mind right now, like I'm getting married off and I have to Google on how to become a werewolf alpha."