chapter 28

"That's funny because I'm not the one who's going to hell

 "That's funny because I'm not the one who's going to hell. At least not today! Fire cleanses sins,remember? And I'm going to cleanse mine,alright. All of you will burn for my sins!"   - Carolina Hope

inspiring songs:

//Until We Go Down - Ruelle// Dear God - Lawless ft Sydney Wayser//

♌ Tainted White ♌

The bloodbath of the Abbatoir ended the next morning with the downfall of the Francesca's minions. The entire compound was wrecked with debris and pools of blood that now begin to coagulate,staining the air in the place the Mikaelsons used to call home. There were no survivor,thanks to Klaus' rage and the united wolves ability to rip of jugulars precisely. In the middle of courtyard,at least thirty surviving Crescents and a few of Marcel's vampires were tending themselves and some occasionally moving the bloodied body parts of the fallen wolves. Klaus was in the previously dining room with Marcel and Theo. The Original hybrid was bleeding palm into a glass that will soon distributed among Marcel and his men to cure of the wolves' bites. Theo on the other hand,slouched on the badly conditioned armchair,looking tired and worn out aside of his battered attire that smeared with dried blood. Before three of them,stood a goblet that filled to the brim with identical black-stoned rings that they had collected from the dead Francesca's men.

"THEODORE!" A voice boomed as two figures marched into the compound,pushing away the wandering recovering wolves and vampires. It was Elijah,whom had changed his attire to a clean one with Rebekah by his side. She looked pale and disoriented.

At the calling,all three of those that in the dining room exchanged looks. Theo slowly stood and walked out from the dining room. Before he could pass the dangling French doors of the room,Elijah had vamp-speed to him,grabbing him by the neck and pinned the young wolf against stone wall of the compound.

"Where are they? Speak now or I will tear your damn tongue out!" Elijah growled,totally out his element. The bystanders in the compound jolted up and stiffened at the sudden assault.

"Elijah." Klaus walked out the dining room,questioning of his brother's action. However,when he saw Rebekah,his stride halted into a halt.

"Sister,why are you here?" he asked,moving closer to Rebekah. "You supposed to be with Hope."

"They never made it to the safe house." Elijah informed. His hand still firm around Theo's neck.

Klaus' face darkened. "What happened?"

Rebekah clenched her jaw,"We're ambushed by some darned witches and Francesca on our way to the plantation house. They snapped my neck. The moment I woke,the car's empty. Jackson and Hope are gone."