030

the nurses rushed in and helped her . The monitor starts slowing down , " sir , im sorry but you have to leave now . The patient has to rest," The nurse looks at Zach ,waiting for him to leave , he sighs and walks out of the room . Looking back at the poor girl who maybe forgot about him 'forever' .

Jeremi looked at Zach, " h-how is she ?"

Zach looked down , once again his eyes filled with tears . " She doesn't remember me ," he lets the water in his eyes escape.

Daniel pulls zach into a hug and lets him cry on his shoulder . " How are we gonna to make her remember us?"

" Dont force it Jere , you might make things worse" Bella sighs , " just let it come naturally," Ruby shrugs

" maybe you guys can let her forget you or let her slowly remember you but i cant ! I live with that girl and i do almost everything with her , if she forgets me , who am i going to stay with." Jeremi starts to tear up , he sits on the chair and try to calm down.

Bella sits next to him , " we're gonna be here with you"

it was the next day , Jeremi and Zach both determined to get their friends memory back . They went to the hospital and visited her .

" Celeste , you have visitors" Said the very kind nurse .

" Who would want to see me ? I dont have any family or friends," Celeste smiled sadly

" Two gentleman," The nurse looked at them

" Let them in" Celeste sighed , the nurse nods

" Be gentle with her" The nurse whispered to Zach and Jeremi before walking away.

" Hey," Jeremi smiled , celeste looked away

" Im jeremi and this is zach, we're your friends well Zach is your boyfriend." Jeremi explains

Celeste lets out a soft chuckle , " I dont have a boyfriend or a family or any friends so please leave"

Zach looked at her , " Celeste , why cant you remember who we are ? How could you forget who i am . We've been friends for the longest time ever , we met when you were 4 and i was 5 remember ?"

" What are you talking about !" She asked him , looking at him like his crazy.

" You moved to Minnesota when you were 7 and your parents died in an accident , you were adopted by the marais family ? remember."

She starts groaning in pain , her heart pounding fast . Her eyes watering

" Zach , we should go" said jeremi

" No. We need to bring her back" Zach replies eagerly

Meanwhile back at bella's apartment.

She sat down on her couch , her eyes were red so were her nose . Her lips were trembling

The thought of losing her bestfriend forever scared her , she sighed softly.

" Hey big guy , I know i havent talk to you before but please listen , Celeste doesn't deserve this .She is the most purest thing ever , she is so important to everyone especially zach and jeremi. Dont let her forget us , please bring her back . I cant bare to lose her," She prayed

The pain killers when off , her eyes fluttered open .

" Celeste , a-are you okay?" Jeremi asked

" Jeremi?" She mumbled

Jeremi let out a sigh of relief , " i miss you so fucking much . Your back ! omg omg , zach zach wake up shes back"

" w-what?"

" She remembers !"

He stood up and walked to her bed , " Celeste?"

She turns and looked at him , " yes"

" Do you remember me ?"

"Of course i do, silly"

It was like a christmas miracle, but everything is back to normal & thats all that matters .

Everything's fine now , everyone is happy and doing well .

at least we hope all of them are doing well .

note :
heyyo ! thankyou all for reading and supporting this book . Really appreciate it .
i love you all so much <3
make sure to check out my other books xx