013

THIRD PERSON :

The brown haired girl , got ready for her date .
She soaked her self in her bathtub and tried to relax herself . She jammed out to her 'girl power' playlist and laughed at how silly she was . After she was done with her shower , she dressed herself up . She was wearing a white tube offshoulder top with long sleeves and a blue denim jeans . She sat down at her vanity and smiled at herself in the mirror , " you are beautiful" She looked at herself in the mirror .

A knock on the door was heard , " come in"

A boy with brown hair and greenish blue eyes named 'jeremi' came in , " You look beautiful" He told his Bestfriend .

"I dont even have makeup on," She giggled , he frowns and looked at the girl .

" You are beautiful no matter what .to me , you look beautiful every single day" He smiles causing her to smile too

" I'll let you get ready" He chuckles and walks out .Then 'thankyou, next' by Ariana Grande comes on , she giggles and jammed to the music .

" IM SO FUCKING GRATEFUL FOR MY EX" She yells out the lyrics , she finishes up her makeup with lipstick and some setting spray .

She puts on her shoes and walks down stairs and look at the time .

6:58PM , the door bell rings , She answers it . There stood a boy with dirty blonde hair and he was wearing a plain white shirt with a denim jacket and black jeans . His eyes light up when he looks up and notices his view , a beautiful brunette. She smiled , " Hey"

" Hey" he smiled , still not believing this was the girl he was talking to this whole time .

" lets go," She laughed

" Have fun," the girls bestfriend yelled from the house , she waved 'bye' and closes the door .

He opens the door to the car for her , she sits down and he closes it for her .

Major time skip to after the date .

She looks at him" Thankyou for making this a day I will never forget"

He smiles , " I guess i'll see you again sometime ?"

She nods , "Bye jace"

he look down , " celeste" She stopped walking

He walked to her , " I never got to do this"
he lifted head up and connect their lips together , it felt like they were like that for hours . But it was just seconds .

He pulls away , " Now you can go"

" Bye Celeste" He says as he goes back to his car .

The girl goes back in her house and squealed, " OMG OMG OMGGG" She jumps up and down

She runs to jeremi's room and hugs him , " spill the tea"

She tries to calm down and tell him everything that happened .

Meanwhile , he was driving and laughed at himself for how he just pulled her into a kiss . The scene was replying in his head , his heart still beating fast . He already knew he was inlove with her when they started getting to know each other and when he saw her for the first time and then his heartbeat the whole night , the butterflies in his stomach today .
He was inlove with that girl . He was just hoping shes feeling the same way .