028

iMessage
9 March 2019 , 2:30PM

jAcE👋🏻
hey ..

celery sticks 😔
what do you want ?

jAcE 👋🏻
im sorry okay ? i really am and i just came to say that i really did like you it was just daniella's plan . I didnt mean to use you or anything , i was really happy with you and i really did like u celeste . I had no choice , in order to save you .. but i hurt you instead but i know and i heard you're with Zach now and im glad that you're happy .

celery sticks 😔
look jace , its just alot to take in and idk who to believe and whos plan it was but i really did like you too but im happy with zach , i really am . Dont lie to me Jace , you're happy with dani too. U actually have feelings for her but you dont want to listen to your heart. Whatever we had , was in the past and i'll always cherish it . thankyou alot jace , i wish nothing but the best for you .

jAcE 👋🏻
i wish the best for you too .
Read 9/3/19

Third person :

Celeste walks out of her  bathroom and into her living room , being greeted by her house mate , Jeremi and his girlfriend, Kenzie .

She enters the kitchen , the door bell rings .

" I'll get it," Jeremi says as he walks towards the door . Familiar faces in front of him , his eyes widened .

" who is i-holy shit!" Celeste starts to tear up and runs towards her best friends , " we thought we come and surprise you guys" Wendy says

They pull away from the hug ," I missed you all so so much"

"we've come a long way , but im glad we're all still the best of friends,"