018

CELESTE:

Today is Diego's 17th birthday , his throwing this super lit party . His probably inviting alot of his friends i guess , all i know is that Jeremi and I are going together and Jace will be there .

Jeremi parks his car and we get out , we walk into the house and there wasnt as many people as i expected .

There were a few .

" Hey there pretty" I hear familiar voice , i turn behind and see Jace , I smile and hug him .

He hugs me back and gives me a little kiss on the cheek .

" Oh yeah , Jace this is Jeremi , my bestfriend and room mate or house mate ? Jeremi this is Jace" I introduce them to each other , they shake hands and smile at each other .

Jeremi chuckles " she talks about you alot,"

Jace looks at me and acts surprised , " Omg wow"

" Dont flatter yourself" I stick out my tongue,Diego walks towards us .

" Hey , gotta borrow her"

" Sure" Diego holds my wrist and pull me away from the two , we go to his front porch .

" Whats up," I asked

" Remember my first grade crush?" He asked while panicking , i nod .

" Well , shes here . Dont know how but shes here" My eyes widened , "Isnt it awkward with you two?" He nods and sighs .

So heres the tea , Diego had a crush on this girl named Britney . When they went to 3rd grade , they got together like a joke . They were each others first kiss , Diego was crazy about her but she grew up to be one of those fuck girls .
I always warned Diego about her but he didnt listen so he went and dated her when they were 15 and they had unplanned sex . Lucky , no one got pregnant and everything is fine , Britney used Diego and oh well , his been hurt ever since . Oh and I still hate her .

" Kick her out then," I snorted , he looks at me

" deadass" He looks down

" Dude , just avoid her man . Its your fucking birthday , ignore that bitch. Like hello ? thankyou , next" He laughed

We walked back in , I see Jeremi hanging out with some girl . Jace with a couple of people who i guess were his nick friends .

Diego pulls me towards Jace and the group , " this is Lizzy , Daniella , Ricardo and Brec"

They all smile and said hello .

" Oh so you're Ricardo ?" I laughed , Jace puts his arms around me , " you know him"

" He texted me,"

Ricardo hides behind Brec ,"Im dead"

He comes out and i wink at him playfully, he smiles , " it was a joke babe" I poke his cheek and walk away to Jeremi and save his fucking life . Because rightnow , my bestfriend is kissing a girl and looks like she wants to swallow his whole face .

I pull them apart , " just calm down," the girl smiles at me , jeremi looks at me and rolls his eyes , " What?" I asked .

I was hanging out with Diego and Thomas , Diegos bestfriend , because Jace said he wanted to hang with his nick friends so i just let him.

Thomas was telling me about his ex girlfriend, " then she fucked this dude and when i asked her about it she slapped me"

I gasp , " that filthy bitch," He laughs and nods

JACE :

" Yo , celeste is pretty chill and I love her sass," Brec smiles

Ricardo places his hand on my shoulder ," You're a lucky dude , Norman"

" I wanna be friends with her" Lizzy says .

Ricardo and Brec nod their heads , agreeing with Lizzy .

We nudge each other arms and looked at Daniella because shes weirdly quiet today , " yo whats wrong , D?" Ric asks

" N-nothing" she looks down

We kept quiet , " Jace , can i talk to you? alone." She emphasised on the 'alone'

The others left , " jace , i've been keeping this for so long and i know its not right for me to tell you -"

CELESTE:

" Alright , lets go back now . we have to decorate our house tomorrow," Jeremi says

I look at my watch and its late , " alright. bye thomas ," I hug him , he hugs back and says bye .

We go to Diego , " Happy birthday Bro," Jeremi and him do their boy hug or whatever

" happy birthday bestie" I hug him

" Trios forever alright?" Diego laughs , we nod .

We say bye to everyone and walk out the door

" what the heck man,"

JACE :

" jace , i've been keeping this for so long and i know its not right for me to tell you because you have a girlfriend but I really like you jace . more than a friend and I know its crazy but i really do," She leans in , i gently push her away

" what the heck man ," I asked , not wanting to know what the hell just happened .

I turn around and see Celeste and Jeremi , I hold Celeste hand and lock our hands together .

" Im sorry dani," I walk away with celeste and jeremi following behind , i let go .

She looks at me confused " what was that?" She asks

" Daniella likes me , she tried to kiss me but i pushed her away and yeah"

" Are you mad?" I asked , she laughed with Jeremi

" No , im just glad , i guess . You're a good boyfriend Jace but talk to Dani, dont leave her hanging like that. If she tries to kiss you , push her away , if she tries to touch you , move away . I trust you jace . dont break it" She peaks my lips , " bye , text you tomorrow" she smiles and walks away

Jeremi pats my shoulder and walks away , he enters im guessing his car and drives away .

I walk back to the house and i guess i have to talk to Daniella