029

iMessage
19 march 2019 , 3am

tea suppliers🍵👋🏻

jeremiah 🦛
you guys , we need to go to the hospital now .

wendy👩🏻‍🦲
its three am .

jeremiah 🦛
do it for celeste.

hoey 🧯
already on the way .

seavey 🐡
im bringing zach.

bELLA 🍒
oh shit . omy

third person :

He waited outside the emergency room just like the nurse asked him to , soon his  friends came running towards him . All with worried looks on their face .

It was hours and finally the doctor and nurses came out , " Doctor , how is she ?" zach asked

The doctor looks down and holds zachs shoulder , " she hit her head pretty badly and has amnesia, however it is temporary. well maybe , but you can try and talk to her . She will be a little scared as she has amnesia and has suffered from head injuries." The doctor walked away together with the nurses .

A nurse came out of her room , " you may see her but one by one , and please be patient and gentle with the patient,"

He walk into the room , water starts filling up his eyes to the brim  just thinking about what the doctor said .

He sit down on the chair next to her bed  , looking down and sniffed .

" who are you?" Celeste asked , her voice a little raspy.

He looks up and wipes his tears , " dont you remember me ?"

She frowns , " what a strange way to ask a stranger if she knows you"

She looks away

" Celeste, im zach . Your boyfriend? remember, we grew up together and we would always hang out,"

her heart monitor starts beeping fast , her eyes shut while she holds her head 

the nurses rushed in and —