014

CELESTE :

Jeremi and I are going house shopping today because we thought it was time for a new beginning. The house that we're currently living in has a lot of memories , sad or happy it was still a memory that i shared with my bestfriend since kindergarten.

We drove to a near by cafe where we were supposed to meet our estate agent .

JACE :

The entrance door bell rang , meaning someone walked into the cafe . I looked up and saw a familiar face , Celeste. She looks so beautiful . She was with a guy , he looks pretty decent  . They walked to a table where a older looking male was seated , he gets up and shakes Jeremi's hand . Celeste has a boyfriend ? and is that guy her father ?

"Isn't that the girl you're talking to ?" Daniella pointed , " y-yeah"

" What is she doing with that dude?" Lizzy asked

" and that older man ?" Ricardo chuckled

I sigh , " whatever"

ricardo looks at me " Maybe she found someone better"

" Or maybe , shes just using you" Dani rolled her eyes .

I look over at her table with the two guys and they were laughing , she kept smiling and laughing with the younger looking dude .

'Am i jealous ? i cant be jealous .  Maybe i should text her ? should i text her ?' i thought to my self

" Dude , text her" Lizzy nudge my arm , theres my answer.

I texted her 'hey' . She picks up her phone and smiles at it , her smile is so cute .

She texts back , i immediately text her back asking what she's doing , she doesnt reply. Instead, she was getting up and walking away with those guys . The younger looking one puts his arms around her .

" Come on , lets go. Forget about her Jace"Daniella gets up , we all leave the cafe and go somewhere else.

note :
this chapter is bullshit . i have no ideas anymoreeee