s e v e n . [ 4 ]

im writing a new story. should i? ;-;

-

So fast forward and the meeting ended.

"It was, uh, nice to have a meeting with you. We hope to become one of your partners in business." Mark bowed to them.

Momo smiled, "I also enjoyed this meeting, even if it wasn't as peaceful as it should've been. I'm sorry if I became scary earlier," she giggled, "just a preview of what will happen if you decide to betray my company." She said and immediately laughed when she saw how terror crossed their eyes.

They bid their goodbyes as Momo and Mina were silently sitting.

"Why are you still sitting there?" Momo asked.

Mina tensed up again, not looking into the woman's eyes, she took Mark's seat and sat there quietly. She heard Momo sigh.

"I brought up a sensitive topic for you, didn't I?" She asked, and Mina just simply nodded, her head was still hung. Memories of the past visited her.

"Look at me," Momo commanded and this was the first time that Mina didn't obey. "Look at me, Mina." She said, her voice was softer now and with that, as if hypnotized, Mina looked up and met her gaze, her such captivating chocolate orbs made Momo froze again in her spot. She licked her lips unconsciously and blinked.

"I'm sorry." Momo said, those two words. But Mina can hear how sincere Momo was. "I really am." If there was something that Momo was bad at, it was voicing out her emotions. She never liked the idea of voicing out her emotions unlike Mina, who can just say what she feels and just confess everything. Momo was the type of person to show emotions through actions, not through words.

"Look, even if I can't tell you how guilty I am feeling right now because I also feel triumphant about how nervous I made them," she said in one breathe, confused as to why Mina didn't even blink. "I really am sorry that I did."

"So that's why." Mina blurted out and blinked now, Momo was confused. "That's why you told me to prepare myself." Mina said, excusing why she spaced out. But in reality, she was captivated by Momo's near obsidian orbs, her eyes were usually brown but this time she saw black that has a tint of violet. She was drawn to Momo's eyes. It was addicting to see how Momo's pupil dilated as she was talking to her.

Momo cleared her throat, "yeah." She said, silence fell on them again.

Momo cleared her throat again, "do I have another meeting?"

Mina nodded, "yes, three more."

Momo nodded too, "cancel them." She said which surprised Mina.

"What?"

"I said cancel them, I have other plans."

"To meet someone?" Momo looked at Mina confused, "Jimin mentioned about you cancelling meetings just to meet someone."

Momo grinned, "why do I have to cancel it if I have her beside me every meeting?" She asked. Proceeding to tease Mina but paused, "I'm taking you on a date." She said which brought Mina to delight, "as an apology for earlier." Momo said and she grinned when she saw how Mina's mood changed along with Momo's words.

At least I get to eat dinner with her, Mina thought.

——————

Fast forward again, the two enjoyed their dinner but the atmosphere while eating was awkward since no one spoke.

Now, Momo was driving her bugatti while Mina rode with her, towards back her company since Mina needed her car. She said she can take her home but Mina politely refused and said that she'd rather drive her own car.

As soon as they arrived at the company, Mina paused as she forgot something inside Momo's office, her purse. Momo wondered if Mina ever did bring a purse, if she did, Momo didn't even notice it.

The two were inside Momo's office and it was still quiet, as if the two had gone mute or the two were just speechless of each other's beauty.

Momo just leaned on the doorframe as she watched Mina rummage through her office, her arms crossed as she saw how hot Mina was today. She shamelessly checked Mina out as the woman had her back bent and she was searching for her purse.

"Aish, I can't find it!" Mina muttered to herself and she bent more, then she saw her small purse that shone bright because of its jewelry and she tried to grab it, in the process, she bent more, causing her pencil skirt to reveal her inner thighs. Momo gulped. "Aha!" She said once she got it. She stood still, panting because she was tired and Momo cussed internally as she saw how hot Mina was.

She gulped, "M-Mina, starting tomorrow, you won't wear any pencil skirt anymore." Stuttering, she wished she didn't.

"What? Why? I mean, it's my favorite." Mina asked, completely oblivious to the fact that she looked different in Momo's eyes now.

Momo hissed, "everyone keeps on staring at you with such a gaze, it's irritating." She said, no far from truth. But it's still an excuse, that Momo can't resist Mina. "Wear pants or anything, not just revealing skirts and clothes." She said before proceeding on walking towards the elevator.

-

tUrNeD oN ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)