t h r e e . [ 1 ]

"Ms. Hirai," the lecturer hissed her name, "if you won't listen in my class, then you're free to go. The door is open." She hissed out loud, she hated how Momo always slept and never listened in cooking class.

"I'm sorry, I was sleepy." She said and bowed to the lecturer, actually listening to what she was saying.

After a week when Momo passed her "dream paper", she actually took her lecturer's words that she should attend all classes, but in reality that lecturer was just joking. And because of Momo's misunderstanding, she actually took culinary and other more courses together with business. Her schedule was hectic because of how many courses she took in college. She almost can't sleep because of her deadlines.

Gratefully, the bell rang, indicating that it's lunch time. She was about to rush to the cafeteria but her lecturer stopped her and told her that she should stay and talk.

Meanwhile, the girls were waiting in the cafeteria.

"Yah, when will Momo come?" Jeongyeon asked and whined loudly, "I'm hungry!"

"We all are, Jeong, we all are." Nayeon told her to calm her down.

"Unnie, this is your fault~" Chaeyoung whined and hit Mina's shoulder.

"How is it my fault?" Mina asked.

"If you didn't make her cook, sing and do other things to force her dream out, she wouldn'r be learning how to cook, how to play instruments now." Sana complained.

"Yeah, if you just used your 'reverse psychology' plan first, maybe she won't be as busy as she is today." Jeongyeon added.

And with that, Momo showed up behind Mina and hugged her from behind. "Why are all of you bullying my Mina?"

"Your Mina?" Jeongyeon scoffed, "she was ours before you came!" She whined.

Momo snickered and sat beside Mina, "yeah well, she's mine now." She said but Mina didn't budge and say anything, instead she was just quiet but inside, she was screaming.

"Let's all eat?" Momo asked as she saw Jihyo approaching them with trays, together with Tzuyu and Dahyun. They all nodded.

"Say, Momo, how many classes will you attend after lunch?" Jihyo asked.

Momo thought to herself, "3 more, including dance." She answered.

All of them hung their mouth, "3?! Then when do you go home? Like, 5 or 6?" Jihyo exaggerated.

Momo shrugged, "around 5, yeah."

"You do know that Ms. Kim was just joking when she said you have to attend those classes, right?" Jeongyeon asked Momo. To which the blonde slowly shook her head. They all facepalmed theirselves.

"Ah, nevermind that. I already started attending their classes, it would be disrespectful if I just didn't show up." She said and took a bit of jokbal.

"Don't say that, Momo. Aish, you airhead, I'll do anything in my position to actually give you your normal schedule back." Jihyo said and Momo shook her head vigorously.

"No! It's really fine!" She said.

Mina then tugged her shirt and she looked at Mina, "stop it. Just accept Jihyo's offer and live your normal life again." Mina said. And at that, Momo suddenly frowned and looked at all of her friends who just agreed with Mina.

"She's right, Momo. I mean, look at your eyebags, their darker!" Jeongyeon pointed under her eyes.

"And you always look tired, Momo you don't usually smile now." Nayeon pointed it out while slurping her noodles.

"They are right, unnie. Please just accept Jihyo-unnie's offer." Tzuyu said.

Momo looked at all of them with such a bewildered look. She doesn't know if she should agree with them.

"Fine, just give me until weekends before you pull me out of their classes." Momo said, "no buts, I'll handle another 3 days of my hectic schedule, okay?" She said to which all of them nodded.

She smiled.