f i v e . [ 2 ]

Mina was working on her papers when the door of her office suddenly opened and revealed a smirking Bambam. She sighed, "what are you doing here? I never called you."

Bambam raised his hands, "hold on, I have some news. Momo is dead jealous." He laughed as soon as Mina raised a brow.

"I mean, we met in the lobby and she told me you won't choose me whatever happens," Bambam looked into Mina's eyes and smirked internally, "and she threatened to kill me if I touched you." He added a lie, to make Momo look like the bad guy here.

Mina massaged her temples, "why did you have to wait in the lobby anyways." She asked and Bambam was surprised that she didn't put any thought in what Bambam said that Momo threatened him. Because Mina knew he was lying, Momo won't do such a thing.

Bambam just smiled, "nothing. I just want to remind you we have a date tonight," he grinned.

Mina rolled her eyes, "it's not a date, it's a business meeting."

Bambam laughed, "whatever princess." Then at that, he left Mina's office.

Meanwhile, Momo was in Chaeyoung's studio, listening to her new "bop" that Momo has mentioned. Chaeyoung presented a copy of her self-made lyrics.

"Is this supposed to be a love song?" Momo asked Chaeyoung who was also confused.

Chaeyoung slowly shook her head, "am not sure, these past days... I can't get myself to write lyrics with my heart. Dahyun really messed up, and that messed me up too." She sighed and massage her head, an attempt to take the headache away.

Momo hummed, "sorry Chae, but I think this won't work if you're stressed. I'll write my own lyrics and show you later, we'll compare and make it as one," she explained and tried to make up a plan. "But for now, rest. A baby cub needs rest after getting hurt." Momo told Chaeyoung as the younger one just lied down on her sofa inside the studio.

Momo looked at Chaeyoung with pitiful eyes, her relationship with Dahyun wasn't going well since Dahyun, apparently, was caught kissing someone else in a bar and Chaeyoung was devastated after that. Momo sighed, she remembered Mina and Bambam's interaction this early morning, she hoped that Mina was still in her right mind.

Momo left Chaeyoung and went towards her favorite restaurant, Chi-Hyo, yep, Jihyo's resto. It was just a joke between the group but it turns out that making kimchi is one of Jihyo's specialties, resulting of her creating her own restaurant with Momo, her co-chef.

As soon as Momo walked inside the resto, all eyes were on her because she was that famous as a chef, because of how delicious she cooks. The food she makes looks like trash, but when you take a taste of it, it's actually food from heaven that can send you pleasure — foodgasm, as they call it — also, Momo loves making jokbal.

"Ah, Peach! How are you?" Jihyo purred from the counter as she was managing her new employees and saw Momo enter the place.

Momo smiled, "Hyomas, it's nice to see you again!" She purred back and hugged the large-eyed beauty. Jihyo was a really beautiful girl with such beautiful voice. "How's the resto going?" She asked.

Jihyo lead her towards the corner where an empty table was set, they sat there, "ah, it's been going fine. But it'll be great if you come back as a full-time chef." Jihyo said and teased her. Before a CEO, Momo faced the obstacles in her life with being a chef in the resto, and since then, she was known. But she soon retired as a chef when she became a CEO.

Momo grinned, "ah, you know how stressful being a CEO is, add the work of a singer." She huffed in a manner that made Jihyo laugh. Then, a staff came and gave them coffee. Momo took hers and took a sip but then she tasted bland.

"You know, you have to partner with 2yeon to make your coffee more greater," Momo suggested. "I've been suggesting this for years! And as an exchange, coffee for you from 2yeon and your own-made kimchi for 2yeon! It'll be a great match, weird but still."

Jihyo simply let out a forced laugh, "you know that doesn't go along with coffee. Besides, Jeongyeon probably hates me."

"Ah, Kyungwan? Why would she still be?"

Jihyo shook her head, "because, I actually almost ruined their relationship, don't you remember that?"

Momo nodded while still taking a sip of her oh-so-tasteless coffee, it tasted like water and you put something in it. "Almost," Momo echoed which sounded like she's slapping Jihyo with her words.

"Hyomas, you almost ruined their relationship, not literally. And besides, you two are already adults! Start acting like one and forgive each other." Momo scoffed and took another sip of her coffee. She had no choice but to drink it, she'd embarrass Jihyo if she don't.

"If you two get along and make a partnership with each other, I'll make sure I'll be a part-time chef here." Momo grinned once she saw Jihyo's large eyes sparkle with anticipation. Jihyo nodded aggressively, "deal."

While Momo was in Jihyo's resto, writing lyrics, Mina was also in a restaurant, not far away from where Momo is. She was with Bambam, having a peaceful "business" meeting.

-

pEaCeFuL