f o u r . [ 2 ]

Momo sighed and looked at her glass of juice.

"That's the fourth time you sighed since you came here," the manager of the bar pointed out. "What's wrong?"

Momo sighed, "Sana, Mina's mood swing is too much for me to handle. I handled my college life and different jobs, but I can't handle her mood swings!"

Sana frowned, "but that's only monthly. Tzuyu, she.. she's also too much. Her mood swings is like, everyday."

Momo frowned at this but thought of a bright scene, "what if she's pregnant? Wouldn't that double her mood swings?"

At that, Sana laughed hysterically which caught Momo's attention, "do you have a dīck?" Momo shook her head, "then how are you sure that she's going to be pregnant?"

Momo rolled her eyes, "insemination, of course." She said in a duh-manner.

Sana nodded, "good point."

The two were depressed as both of their lovers were really high whenever they have mood swings. Meanwhile, in MM Financial,

"Yah, Dahyun. Stop slacking off!" Mina told Dahyun who was just sitting on her chair inside Mina's office. Dahyun is Mina's secretary and Chaeyoung's manager. Like Momo, she has multiple jobs and these two are her main jobs.

"Mina-unnie, please let me rest.. Chaeyoung didn't even let me sleep last night." Dahyun groaned and attempted to keep herself awake. "She thought I was cheating and she didn't allow me to sleep by yelling." She reasoned out.

Mina massaged her temple, "Jesus, when will you and Chaeyoung get along? You two are already engaged!"

"That's why I'm envious of your relationship with Momo-unnie. You two aren't even in a relationship yet, you keep on telling her you're not ready yet you two act like you're already married." Dahyun said and her voice broke, obviously, her emotions were flowing out right now.

Mina looked at her with a pitiful look. Dahyun was right. Momo and her loved each other yet they weren't in a relationship. Mina always played it safe whenever it comes to Momo, she was scared that she'll hurt Momo and scare her away.

Mina sighed, "alright, rest all day if you want. I'll handle my work." She muttered the last part and went to her black table, her name was perfectly engraved on the plate placed on her table, yet she wasn't a perfect person. She wondered why Momo always looked at her like she was everything Momo can call perfect.

I feel guilty, fuck it. Mina thought to herself and imagined Momo crying because of her. She shook her head. No no, it's not that Mina is cheating on Momo, it's just that Mina was scared that Momo will get tired of courting and running for Mina, that she'll eventually find someone else that'll fill Mina's gap.

I shouldn't stress over it, Momo loves me. She reassured herself, but still, doubt was still there.

———————

While walking towards HM Corporation, Mina spotted Momo walking with a shorter girl. Mina didn't recognize who it was so she suspected Momo cheating. Eversince earlier, Mina have doubted Momo now.

Then, the girl hugged Momo and the girl cried, Momo patted her shoulder and she looked like she was whispering some things to her, sooner the girl pulled away and said some things to Momo which caused her to kiss the girl's forehead and she swung her arm around the shorter girl's shoulder. Momo was basically flirting in Mina's eyes but in reality, she was just comforting her collab partner, Son Chaeyoung. Remember, Momo is also a singer like Chaeyoung.

Mina felt angry after seeing that. Never in 5 years of Momo courting her did she kiss Mina's forehead, she didn't even touch the girl! Mina was angered by the fact that Momo would touch another girl than touch her, the one she was courting.

Two can play it that game, Mina thought to herself and planned something in her mind. She thought that Momo was tired of loving her and Mina was about to show Momo that she doesn't care if she fell out of love. Besides, Bambam was there for Mina whenever Momo wasn't. And Mina, being a moody person, she decided to use Bambam to trigger Momo.

And she didn't know that she will just hurt herself.

-

Is this story going well? o.O