t w o . [ 2 ]

While walking, Momo had her hands in her pockets, she forgot how chilly it was outside but she was too lazy to go back home. Instead, she just wandered around the streets, thinking of what she should put. Questioning her existence, her life. Everything, she thought of it. Adding to her stress. Without her knowing, someone was following her.

She stopped walking and heard the footsteps nearing her, she turned around only to see someone behind her, then she stepped backwards to an alley and she was cornered. She saw how lust was all over the eyes of the guy in front of her.

"W-what do you want?" She asked and his eyss roamed her body.

"You." He answered shortly and went in for a kiss. Fortunately, Momo avoided it and found a gap so she ran away, she turned her head and saw the man was still running after her.

Run, run, run, was all in her mind. She was in the verge of crying and she saw Sana just exiting a convenience store.

"Sana!" She called and Sana looked at her to wave and smile.

She stopped in front of Sana once she saw no one was behind her, "Sana, I.." she panted, but soon she heard a maniac laughing behind them and saw the man, she pulled Sana with her. "No time to explain! Just run!" She told Sana, not letting go of her hand.

She ran in circles, circling the streets and saw her house but she doesn't want to trouble her sister so she ran again, the pervert was just behind them and Momo found the alley again and such cruelty of life, she tripped, causing her and Sana to fall down. The pervert was laughing at them when they were once again cornered.

But he suddenly collapsed to the ground, and they looked up to see a figure wearing a hoodie and a mask, not to mention, he was also wearing a sunglass. He was covered with black and in his hands was a piece of wood and with that, he hit the pervert in the head causing him to collapse.

The man in black pulled down his mask, "are you alright?" He asked, his voice was feminine and Sana wondered.

Momo nodded, "yes and thank you."

The guy- or girl, suddenly scratched the top of his/her hoodie, it's also safe to say that the figure is a guy.

"Why are the two of you outside? Espescially, it's dark and you're both girls." He asked, his voice was now husky, as if he forced out his voice to come out like that.

Momo answered, "I was walking around to think about something that's stressing me out and I saw her exiting a convenience store." She explained, she didn't know why but she felt like she trusts the guy in front of them.

"You're still stressed about the paper?" The guy asked and the two froze.

Suddenly, the guy's voice went feminine again and she took off her hoodie, along with her sunglass and mask. Revealing a Myoui Mina.

"Mina?!" Sana blurted out in shock, she never expected the guy to be Mina.

Mina nodded, "what? I was just having fun with Kai-hyung's clothes."

Momo huffed, she was still stressed with the paper but seeing Mina, she suddenly felt at ease.

"No matter what I do, I'm still stressed because of that paper." She scoffed, pertaining the scoff to no one in particular, she just thought aloud.

Mina looked at her and smiled, "you don't want to be a dancer?" She asked Momo. To which the blonde shook her head in a childish manner and Mina found it cute.

"Then, what do you want to be?" Mina asked.

Momo closed her eyes, "that's what I don't know. I love dancing but not as much love that means I'll be a dancer, I know that I have to be something, I just can't bring it out." She explained, in her own words to which the two didn't understand.

"What's your schedule tomorrow?" Mina asked.

Momo tried to remember, "uh, I think I only have 2 hours of class tomorrow and just dance class. Why?"

Mina nodded, "good. I'll see you two around tomorow, take care." She said before rushing out of their sight. Momo looked at Sana who was also confused.

"What did you put in yours?" Momo asked Sana.

Sana hummed, "I have a dream to be a karaoke bar manager or something like that. A small dream, but I love the thought of it." She smiled, imagining herself managing a karaoke bar of her own.

Then what's my dream? Momo asked herself as she looked at the stars.