Chapter six

Hey guys, I hope you like this chappy. I'm in a good mood this week and I'm glad I got to update a bunch.
————————————————————
Plot
"Kyubi talking"
'Kyubi thinking'
"Normal speech"
'Normal thinking'
~telepathy~
(Authors note)
————————————————————

Minato POV-

I was excited, I couldn't wait to meet Naruto. Sakumo said she looked just like me and I couldn't stop myself from thinking that she might be related to me. This thought alone made my day, since I don't have any family left other then my girlfriend Kushina. Even if she wasn't a Namikaze, there is still a large chance that she is an Uzumaki as she says, which means that Kushina has family left. I just hope it's one of the two. (Little does he know that it's both)

I walked... more like skipped around the village as I followed Sakumo to his estate. As he pushed the door open we heard the gracious laughs of two little angels.

Sakumo POV-

I kinda felt bad for leaving the two alone for the morning but I knew they needed it. As I pushed the door open I heard something I haven't heard in this building since Kakashi was three and still an innocent child; laughter.

Minato and I, intrigued made our way to the lounge room. There we found the cutest sight, Kakashi was on the ground with Naru-chan on top of him tickling him. His laughter warmed my heart and immediately I loved the idea of taking care of Naruto.

Suddenly, Kakashi shot up and pinned Naru down and tried to tickle her but she slipped away, ran behind me and froze. My son spotted me and Minato and also froze.

"Sensei." He said still in shock. After Mjnato sent him a quizzical look, he moved over to Naru-chan and tapped her forehead "Naru you there?". Snapped out of her shock said girl bit his finger.

"OW!"

Minato POV-

Kakashi. Laughed. I never thought this was possible until I walked into it happening. He looked his age playing around with Naruto. Speaking of Naruto, she was adorable. Her blonde hair and blue eyes identical to mine, plus her whiskers, just made her so cute.

But when she looked at me her eyes glazed over and became wet. I felt a pang in my heart, telling me to do something to sooth her. Thankfully for my little student he saw her distressed look and tapped her forehead, only to be bitten in return.

"OW!" he bellowed. I laughed "I like her." I said to Sakumo. Sakumo grinned and nodded.

Sakumo cleared his throat and spoke "Naru-chan this is Minato Namikaze. He's Kakashi's sensei." Said little girl nodded. I bent down and ruffled her hair "Nice to meet ya Naru!" I smiled at her as she returned it tenfold. I really like her.

~Time skip; after Blood test~

Hiruzen POV-

"No way." Said I in disbelief. In my hands I held the DNA test of Naruto Uzumaki and may I add, Namikaze. "ANBU BRING ME NARUTO AND KAKASHI IMMEDIATELY!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Ten minutes later, the ANBU appeared with the two children. "Thank you, you may leave.".

I turned my attention to the kids.

"Please explain." I growled.

Kakashi sighed "Well it all started with..."

~A hella long explanation later~

"I'm WAY to old for this." I said as I rubbed my temples in front of the now confirmed time-travellers.

"Wait Naru, can you transfer your memories to him? It could make it easier for him to believe us." Asked Kakashi, Naruto face-palmed and nodded. She came up to me and tapped my forehead with her chakra.

The memories flew through my eyes, I couldn't f*ckin believe it but I had to they had proof.

"This is very troublesome, might I say."
—————————————————————-
Lol 😂 I feel bad for Hiruzen, this is so confusing for him that he's acting like a Nara.

I hope you guys like this, I really miss The Third Hokage so I decided to give him his memories back so that he could help Naru and Kashi through their time-travelling journey.

Tell me if you guys want anyone else to get their memories given back to them, exemple.

- Jiraiya

- Tsunade

- Kushina

- Minato

- Other

See ya guys next week
- Author-chan