Chapter two

HEY!!! Ima back, I hope you guys like this.
————————————————————
Plot
"Kyubi talking"
'Kyubi thinking'
"Normal speech"
'Normal thinking'
~telepathy~
(Authors note)
————————————————————

Sakumo POV-

I spotted Konoha's gates and sighed in relief. The girl was doing fine but was still unconscious, I would have to stop at the hospital before the Hokage's though.

I told my team to head to the Hokage's tower while I dropped off the blonde. As I sped through town I noticed the weird and concerned looks I was receiving or more the girl was receiving. When I finally made it to the hospital, I got the girl a room and asked medics to do a check up on her. They came back out, said she was fine and told me which room was hers.

I opened the door and sat down on a chair. This time up close I got to get a real good look at her and I immediately recognized that blonde mope of hair. Minato. This only made my curiosity grow as I started to wonder of her eye colour. My eyes trailed down to her cheeks as I spot three, cute if I may add, whisker marks on both her cheeks.

Suddenly her eyes shot open, scaring the living shit out of me.

"K-Kashi?" She asked hopefully as she scanned my facial description. As I tried to calm by rushing heart 'Thank god I didn't get a heart attack.' I started to think. Wait how does she know Kakashi??? "I'm sorry sweetie, my name is Sakumo Hatake. Kakashi is my son." I state not knowing why I'm so trusting with her.

Her eyes dulled a bit before filling up with the most emotion I have ever seen in my entire life.

"If I may ask, what is your name?"

"N-Nawuto." she answered. I mentally gushed at how cute she was, while externally I looked at her waiting for a last name as she continues shyly "U-Uzumaki.". I nod my head and then stop and rethink her answer.

'Oh she's an Uzumaki, okay cool... WAIT WHAT?!!'

Naruto POV-

I woke up, staring at a overly-familiar ceiling. The memories of my death flashing before my eyes as I try to grasp the situation.

I look beside me and freeze.

"K-Kashi?"

I really hoped it was him but I knew it couldn't be because this was definitely a genjutsu or Kami hates me and I will never rest in peace... probably the latter.

The man beside me speaks up. "I'm sorry sweetie, my name is Sakumo Hatake. Kakashi is my son." I fell sad that this man isn't Kashi-sensei until I process what he just said.

'OH MY KAMI. I MADE IT!!! IM BACK IN TIME!!! NE NE, KU-CHAN LOOK LOOK IM ALIVE.' I pretty much yelled in my mind at my protective fox.

"I KNOW NOW STOP YELLING AND LET ME SLEEP. GODDAMN IT!!!" Kurama bellowed. I smiled as I mentally let a tear drop.

I zoned back to the real world as Sakumo-chan just asked me my name.

"N-Nawuto." I answered him, if he wasn't, I assume, a super strong man with dignity he would probably be gushing and awwwing at how cute I sounded while trying to pinch my cheeks.

Sakumo POV-

I shifted in my seat uncontrollably.

'Man I soooo wanna pinch her cheeks.'

Naruto POV-

"U-Uzumaki." I finished after the "awkward" silence. I could fell Kurama face-palming as I stared stupidly/cutely at the now gaping White Fang.
—————————————————————-
There Done!!! Did you guys guess Sakumo-san? If you did congrats, if not *shrugs* oh well. It didn't really matter at all anyway.

See ya next time!
- Awesome Author-chan