Chapter Three

Yo! Hope y'all enjoy this chappy.
————————————————————
Plot
"Kyubi talking"
'Kyubi thinking'
"Normal speech"
'Normal thinking'
~telepathy~
(Authors note)
————————————————————

Kakashi POV-

'Breathe. Breathe. BREATHE GODDAMN IT. ITS NOT LIKE I WAS DEAD TWO MINUTES AGO. OH WAIT I WAS.'

I had just woken up after "killing" myself. I was in my old room in my seven year old body. How could I NOT be panicking.

After a while I realized this is either a genjutsu or I was sent to the past. At that moment Naruto's final words rang through my head.

'Kakashi go back.'

At first when I heard this, I was crying so hard I couldn't think straight, thus the "suicide". But now I don't know. I ran over to the nearest calendar and checked the date.

"So I'm a chunin, heh." I laughed, a dry and hollow laugh. I laughed at how stupid this all was. I laughed at how I'm all alone in the past. I laughed at the fact that my dad was... still... here. I froze, my. Dad. Is. Alive. Once again I started crying, I lost sooo much and even though I gained another chance at past friendships, I lost the ones I held dear in the future.

I kept crying at the thought of Dad, Minato, Rin, Kushina and... Obito. Soon I cried myself to sleep but not before subconsciously summoning a pup-version Pakkun and holding him close.

Sakumo POV-

Okay, so Naruto is an Uzumaki. She was found unconscious in a no man zone. And she somehow knows Kakashi.

"Umm... Saku-chan?" I snapped my head towards her and laughed at the nickname. It felt warm. No ones ever dared call me that but I didn't care one bit.

"Sorry for spacing out there Naru-chan." she giggled at the chan. "Ano, where will I live?" she asked.

Without a second thought I replied "Ne, you wouldn't mind living with old saku-chan heh? I have a son your age." I saw her smile an extremely large and adorable smile, then she pounced on me and sobbed quietly in my shoulder.

"I *sob* was all *sob* alone. Thank *sob* you." This tugged at my heart and I knew I made the right choice. Right now I didn't care about the Hokage, I didn't care about politics and surprisingly not even the village, just the little ball of sunshine in my arms.

After she stopped crying and fell asleep in my arms, the doctors came in about to say their reports but they stopped and cooed. They told me that she was free to go, so I brought her home.

Once at the estate, I opened the door and said "KAKASHI! WE HAVE A GUEST COME DOWN HERE!" I didn't yell too loud of course to not wake up sleeping sunshine in my arms.

Kakashi POV-

I woke up once again but this time to a voice that I thought I would never hear ever, ever again. Though I was confused as to who the guest was I payed mild attention to that detail and ran downstairs.

What I saw was something I was never EVER prepared to see. In my dads arms laid sleeping peacefully, the one other person I thought I lost forever.

"Naruto." I breathed out.
—————————————————————-
BAM BAM BADAM!!! Sorry 😐 guys for the cliffhanger I just wanted to do it and it's getting late. My dad wants me in bed and I quote 'RIGHT FREAKIN NOW'.

Lol 😂
- Author-chan