Prologue/Chapter one

Yo! I hope you guys like this idea of mine that just popped up in a dream...

Ja ne!!!
————————————————————
Plot
"Kyubi talking"
'Kyubi thinking'
"Normal speech"
'Normal thinking'
~telepathy~
(Authors note)
————————————————————

Third POV-

The fourth great Shinobi war was just finishing and even though they won, it didn't feel like a victory since everyone was dead but two Shinobi. Kakashi Hatake and Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze were the only people left after the war. Even though they were "alive" they certainly didn't feel like it.

"Naru-*cough*-to. How are you faring?" asked a battle tired Hatake to the younger blonde.

"..."

Kakashi was currently laying down in the middle of a field of dead bodies, with Naruto just a little way from him. The Copy-cat felt a fowl feeling clench his gut as he heard no answer from his last remaining student.

"Naru... to?" He asked almost fearing the soundless reply. His fear wasn't calmed when he finally heard his student though.

"Ka-*coughs blood*-shi?" was the grunt of pain he received. He lifted his head in attempt to see the blonde but once he did he shot up and rushed over to the used-to-be fiery blonde. Said blonde was haft-sitting whilst panting beside a pile of dead Shinobi, that wasn't the worrying part she had a sword sticking out of her chest.

Kakashi quickly sat beside the blonde and held the girl closer as he felt Naruto's warmth and life-force leaving her. The Hatake's heart clenched in pain at the thought of losing his last student and being left A-L-L alone.

"Ka*cough*shi, please don't... worry *cough* it was *breath* bound to happen eventually." Naruto said in between her last breaths. Kakashi felt something wet against his mask but at the moment he couldn't care less.

"*breathes* Kakashi Hatake I Nanadaime Hokage, order you Rokudaime Hokage to not blame yourself for this and continue living. Well as much as you can." He stated as he released a chuckle. She continued "And... *breathes* I want you to go back and save us all." She finished as her body fell limp in the crying Hatake's arms.

"I-I can't p-promise you that, H-Hokage-sama."

After that was said Kakashi made his Chidori and took his own life. That world as they know it or didn't know it, would never happen ever. EVER again.

~During Second Great Shinobi War~

??? POV-

"Hey! Over here I found someone!" yelled my teammate.

I moved over to see a child, no older then my son at home, with blonde hair and a lot of blood stained on her clothes, laying in the grass in the middle of Iwa and Konoha land.

"She needs medical attention, our mission is over anyways let's bring her back immediately." I declared. My team nodded and I placed the girl on my back and started heading towards Konoha. Hopefully this wouldn't be a grave mistake, even though I have a gut feeling I did the right thing I could be wrong.

He shrugged and hopped tree to tree; via ninja-style. He really hoped his son and the mysterious could get along, but he had a feeling that they would.

~Hatake estate; Konoha~

"*sneeze*...wait... WHAT THE FREAKIN HELL????!!!" yelled/sneezed a squeaky child's voice.
—————————————————————-
How was that??? I think I did pretty freakin well but you guys are the readers after all. Give me a vote! So I can see if you guys like this idea, if not it will... might be discontinued.

Also guess in the comments who the "mystery" POV was.

Ciao
- Author-chan