Chapter four

Maa maa! I'm back guys, I hope you all enjoy this cheesy reunion filled chappy.
————————————————————
Plot
"Kyubi talking"
'Kyubi thinking'
"Normal speech"
'Normal thinking'
~telepathy~
(Authors note)
————————————————————

Sakumo POV-

"Naruto."

My son breathed out in disbelief. So I was correct these two new each other. Kakashi ran over to me as I placed Naru-chan on the couch. He then shot out all his questions "What happened? Is she okay? Where did you find her? Is she-" "Breathe son, she's fine. She just fell asleep." I calmed him, he sighed and visibly relaxed. "Thank god." He mumbled before slumping against the couch.

Soon after I heard his heartbeat slow down as he joined her in a peaceful slumber.

I ran my hand through my hair "Man this is gonna make me lose SOO much hair." I mused. I pulled a blanket over the two and went upstairs.

Naruto POV-

I opened my eyes and found myself in my mindscape "Was that a dream...".

"No kit, it's all real." Responded the fox. I started crying "Then *hiccup* Kashi *sob* doesn't remember *sob* me." I couldn't- no I wouldn't believe it.

It wasn't fair, I had finally died a "peaceful" death in sensei's arms and now I'm back in the past... all alone. I cried harder as Kurama pulled me closer.

Kakashi POV-

I woke up to the sound of crying. At first, I didn't really care and I just wanted to keep sleeping but yesterday's events came back like a metal whip. My eyes shot open, as I jumped up to be met with Naruto's crying face. She was sleeping... she was alive. She's here. With me. In the past.

I gently moved my arms around her and rubbed her back. She opened her eyes, she just stared deep into mine. I spotted that spark that I thought had disappeared for ever in her warm beautiful blue eyes.

She snapped out of it and tackled me in a hug, sobbing into my shoulder.

Naruto POV-

I couldn't believe it. Kashi. My Kashi-sensei is here. I'm not alone! All the emotion I had hid and kept inside so well, was let out as I tackled him in a hug.

I squeazed him hard not wanting him to disappear.

He must of felt my distress and disbelief, because he spoke up "Shhhh... I'm here Naru. I'm not leaving. Ever." those small words calmed me down. "K-Kashi *hiccup* I thought I *hiccup* was all alone." I said, he just smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Me too."

Hiruzen POV-

"Interesting... ANBU!!"

I put away my crystal ball as five ANBU showed up and kneeled. "Yes Hokage-sama?" one asked. "Get Minato here immediately." I ordered, the ANBU shunshined away.

Not even a minute later Minato burst through the door.

"Hokage-sama? What is it?" He asked confused. I smirked "You are Kakashi's sensei, I am right?" He nodded still not getting where I was going.

"Good, and how is he as a student?" -H

"He is a real protege and excels at everything." -M

"How is he with people?" -H

"...people? You mean social interactions. *hum* to be honest he sucks." -M

I hummed, so I was right. Though Minato still looked absolutely confused and I could see that he was worried about his student. "That's okay, you are dismissed. Also if you pass Sakumo tell him to come see me." He nodded and left. I was alone to my own thoughts.

"Hatake Kakashi and Naruto Uzumaki. You two are mysteries on your own."
—————————————————————-
Tadaa!!! Hope you liked it.

Ciao guys
- Ninjacig-chan