Chapter fifth

Enjoy!!!
————————————————————
Plot
"Kyubi talking"
'Kyubi thinking'
"Normal speech"
'Normal thinking'
~telepathy~
(Authors note)
————————————————————

Sakumo POV-

It was early in the morning and I heard noise downstairs. Once I arrived I was greeted with Naru-chan in tears tackling my son to the ground. The surprising part was that he returned the "hug".

"Me too." He said in a hollow voice.

I decided to leave those two do whatever they were doing and went for a walk.

In the village, everyone smiled even though we were in war and continued to hope. A couple minutes passed, before I bumped into Minato.

"Hey there, why such a rush man?" I teased as Minato playfully pushed my shoulder. "Lord Third wants to see you." He said, I sighed "It was expected. I mean I found a little bloodied girl in a no-man zone while returning from a mission. I kinda... umm kept her." I finished awkwardly, Minato just stared at me.

"Why?"

"She knew Kakashi. It appears she's been through a hell lot. So I'm gonna ask Hokage-sama if she can stay with us at the Hatake estate." I answered him, he looked shocked and then grabbed my hand and dragged me to the Hokage's.

Minato POV-

He found a little girl and she knew Kakashi? I mused as I dragged THE white fang to the Hokage tower.

"What's her name?" I finally asked.

He smiled and said "Oh you'll like this. Her name is Naruto Uzumaki." I officially stopped in my tracks and turned to the man.

"U-Uzumaki?"

Sakumo just nodded and added "The weird thing is she has looks just like you. She has beautiful blonde hair and clear baby blue eyes." That was it I'm gonna meet her.

Sakumo POV-

I recognized the look in my old friends eyes and smiled. They're is no way he's not gonna like Naru-chan.

Before we both knew it, we were in the Hokage's office.

Kakashi POV-

Naruto stopped crying and just stayed in my arms. I can't say it's uncomfortable, I just wish I wasn't blushing so badly she's my student goddamn it.

"Kashi, thank you." She said to me, I couldn't see her face but I can bet she was blushing too. Naruto was never one to show more emotion then she needed or telling people how she was faring. I'm just glad that she trusts me this much.

"No problem Naru." It came out before I could stop it and I was greeted with really cute giggles. "Okay Kashi, anyway are you gonna let me go?" She asked clearly amused. I grumbled and hid a smirk "No." I declared as I rolled her over and started tickling her.

"*laugh* Stop *laugh* please *laugh/breath* Kashi." I stopped to give her a chance to breathe properly but in that short amount of time she flipped me over and got her revenge.

"That *muffled laugh* *cough* won't work." I tried to convince her but she rolled her eyes and grinned. We started a full out tickle war. Our pure laughs echoed through the empty halls.

Hiruzen POV-

"Sakumo, I assume you know why you are here?" Said man nodded his head. "I want to be listed as Naruto's legal gardien and I want her to be put in my care until we can find her family, if she has any." Sakumo stated.

"I see, well I give you permission. Also she will be tested for Shinobi material and if she passes she will be your student, if you accept." I asked the White Fang. His face lit up like a Christmas tree and he nodded his head vigorously. Minato stepped up "Is it true that she is an Uzumaki?" he asked me.

I thought for a while, before shaking my head "No it hasn't been proved I will have a blood test taken today.". Minato content with his answer smiled and left my office with a grinning Sakumo.

"What an exciting day indeed."
—————————————————————-
Done! Yay, this story is finally on a roll!!! I can't wait for the next chappy

Ciao
- Ninjacig