o n e . [ 1 ]

It was such a wonderful day in St. Khloic University because it's the first day of school. But for the students, it wasn't such a wonderful day for they have to study again. A thing that they hate to do, but needs to.

But for a girl named Hirai Momo, it was such a special day for her. Because she's a transferee and she transferred because her family said so. She's a very cheerful girl and she always smiles.

While walking, the other students gawked at her for looking gorgeous in their uniform. A white blouse with a royal blue collar and white lines along with a navy blue skirt and knee-high socks with black shoes. With her black backpack, she really looked beautiful.

Momo wandered around for awhile but after hitting someone, she stopped and looked at the girl who was on the ground. She wore the same uniform as Momo's except that her collar was a purple one.

"Omo~ I'm sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" She apologized and helped the short-haired girl up.

"Ah, you must be a new student." The girl said and patted her skirt to remove the dust, she smiled at Momo. "It's fine, are you lost?"

Momo nodded her head but shook her head after, "yes and no. I'm touring myself but kinda also got lost by myself. I don't know where the reception is." She pouted and looked around. The university did look good in her eyes.

The girl laughed, displaying her double-chin but soon she straightened herself and lend her hand to Momo, "My name is Yoo Jeongyeon, a senior here. What's your name?"

Momo looked at the hand before taking it, "I'm Hirai Momo, nice to meet you, Yoo-unnie."

Jeongyeon waved her off, "ah, just call me Jeongyeon, it's fine."

Momo bowed her head, "okay, Jeongyeon-unnie."

Jeongyeon smiled, shaking her head sideways as she saw Momo as a stubborn child. "Come then, I'll take you to the student council office." She said and walked ahead of Momo but not letting go of her hand.

They soon arrived in front of the student council office and Momo saw beautiful girls inside.

"Everyone! This is Hirai Momo, the new student." Jeongyeon presented Momo while holding her on her shoulders and went inside the office. The attention immediately went to hers but Momo spotted a girl who wore the same collar as hers and her hair was red, an unnatural color yet it suited her.

"Hello, my name is Park Jihyo, I'm the president." A girl with large eyes greeted her first, before a girl went behind Jihyo.

"Mine's Im Nayeon! The vice!" She chirped happily as her bunny teeth showed.

"Yoo Jeongyeon's our secretary, as you can see." Jihyo said and pointed towards the table where Jeongyeon's name was engraved on a plate.

Everyone except the red-haired girl greeted her, her gaze stayed focus on the red-haired girl and everyone noticed.

"Ah, this is.." Jihyo went to the girl and pinched her shoulder which got her attention, she glared,

"What?" She asked irritated. Jihyo pointed towards Momo as she waved her hand towards the unknown girl.

The girl rolled her eyes, "I'm Myoui Mina. Not an officer." She introduced herself before sitting back to her seat and ignoring everyone again.

"I'm sorry, she's a bit introverted." Jihyo excused Mina and they all giggled on Jihyo's excuse.

"It's fine." Momo said and she remembered something, "oh, when can I have my schedule form?" She asked and with that, Nayeon gave her a piece of paper.

"There." Nayeon pointed at the paper.

"Now, run along, you'll be late if you don't." Jihyo told Momo and she nodded, going out of the room with Jeongyeon who's like her tour guide.

Momo's mind slipped away and found its way back to the girl who was named Myoui Mina. She was too beautiful yet mysterious. Momo smiled unconsciously as a plan got to her mind.