Chapter 8

I must apologize for the long wait...
I'm truly very sorry and I.hope you guys can forgive me🙈

         Holy shit!!

         "What do you want... What are you doing here?" Jason barked.
         "Hey darling...that's no way to greet your girlfriend, or ain't you glad to see me?" Karen cooed
          "Girlfriend? Did you just say girlfriend? The last time I checked Karen, you left me without so much as any sympathy...and who let you into my house"
           "And the last time I checked honey, you still haven't gotten yourself a girlfriend which is clear explanation that you haven't moved on" Karen smirked..

         "Just be sure you're out of here before I get back...I don't want to have anything whatsoever to do with you" Jason said as he banged the door.
         " Yea yea...that's what you always do..run away from your fears. You're stuck with me darling and its for a veery long time" Karen called out.

                 *          *          *

         "And the witch is back" Damien mumbled.
         " Who was that Damien..she looks really mean"  Megan asked
         "Hahaha... Looking is an understatement... She's the devil herself. I really dunno what it was about her that attracted Jason" Damien mused.

        "Uhhm, so who's she? An ex girlfriend? ex wife?
         "Okay now you're being inquisitive...don't tell me you have a thing for Jason" Damien feigned being hurt
          "Not on my life... There's no harm in just wanting to know. And besides Jason is a demon and you called her the devil...if you ask me, I'd say they're just perfect for each other".

         " You think Jason is the demon? You just wait honey...and I hope you'll stomach what's gonna come your way"
Saying that, Damien chuckled and left a confused Megan

Well well Houston... I think we have a problem💃💃

Thanks for reading