chapter 4

Before i start writing anything else, I'd like to give a shout out to my followers.
You all surprised me and since i couldn't text each and everyone of you, i thought it wise to do that here.
Thank you so very much....y'all are totally amazing.....and please don't forget that i love you :-)

            *           *            *

       "Lily, tell the young woman we'll be having breakfast downstairs. And don't forget to tell Mrs Franklin to prepare food for three more people"
       "Yes master Jason" Lily answered and went to inform the cook about the new development and went to Megan's room to relay the information.

       "Miss, you'll be having breakfast downstairs with master Jason and his friends"
       "Miss?" Megan cocked her eyes at Lily.
       "Oh....I'm sorry, Megan" Lily blushed apologetically.
       "Omg....by his friends, you don't mean those two devils i saw yesterday" Megan exclaimed
       "I'm very sorry Meg, but masters Cole and David are master Jason's best friends" Lily replied amused.
       "Meg huh? I like the sound of that. By the way, i don't have anything to wear, only these shabby clothes i have on"
       "I can borrow you a dress and then, we could go shopping in the afternoon"
       "No no no no....no shopping, i don't have a dime on me Lily"
       "That shouldn't be a problem Meg, master Jason has made provisions for everything".
       "Oh, how kind of him"
       "You can say that again....you're...special, in a way i can't place though. Enough of my chattering, lets get you dressed".

           *          *           *

       Breakfast was served while Jason, Cole and David were impatiently waiting Megan's presence.
       "Seriously dude, I'm starved...how long is it gonna take your girl to come down here" grumbled Cole.
      "Told you she isn't my girl, you should watch your words dude"
       "Whatever, at least i know we don't observe this sorta  shit here so it's more like a surprise" David teased.
       "What's with...."
       "I'm so sorry i took your time please, Lily had to..."
       "Skip the excuse lady, I'm in no mood for that...now if you like, you could come and eat or you could stand there explaining. Either way, it's your choice" Jason snapped at her.
       "Uh....fine, but I'm still sorry" so saying, she slowly made her way to the table and started gobbling down food as fast as she could.....leaving the three men at the table drooping their mouth in shock.

       "Damn, girl you eat like you haven't eaten in ages" Cole said.
       "Maybe she really hasn't eaten anything that tastes this good in ages" Jason mocked, eyeing the poor girl with a mischievous grin.
Out of shame, Megan mistakenly dropped her knife and as it clattered to the floor, Jason spat out angrily.
       "Seriously, could you be any less clumsy? You totally disgust me"
Not being able to withstand the tongue lashing, Megan stood up from the dinning and ran out of the room.
       "Sir, i think you got her upset" Mrs Franklin said from behind.
       "It's not in your place to tell me what to do, Grace...now tell Lily to go check on her, I've had enough of her clumsiness" Jason retorted.

       "Megan, are you alright?" Lily asked as she stepped into Megan's room.
       "Yeah, I'm fine...you shouldn't have bothered. I've had my share of arrogant and pompous people and this isn't the first. I just wish......." Not being able to control herself, Megan broke down again in tears.
       Crossing over to Megan on the bed, Lily tried petting her.
       "Shhhhh, don't be like this Meg please...... Master Jason is a very nice person believe me. You're gonna like him when you get to know him"
       "Get to know him? I'm leaving this hellhole for good.
He's a mean, arrogant, and pompous jerk behind that devilish good look of his" Megan blurted out.....wait, i didn't just say he was good looking, way to go Megan...she thought to herself.
       "Well at least you acknowledge the fact that I'm good looking"
Looking up, Megan saw the devil himself leaning on the door with a devilish smirk.

So that's it for this chapter, I'm eagerly waiting for a correction of some sort....i know I'm not perfect.
If you loved this chapter please don't forget to comment and click on that tiny star....you never know what smiles it puts on someone's face ;-)