chapter 2

"No looking back Meg, you've made your decision"

Megan Stones kept telling herself as she ran with all of her might.
Away from her hostile step-mum, away from her little town, away from all her oppressors, away from her cheating boyfriend Jack, and into FREEDOM!!.
        Born into a fairly rich home, Megan was the only daughter to her father, Mr Edward Stones and her late mother.
Like the fairytale Cinderella, was maltreated by her step-mom...only, her dad supported her actions.

And there was Jack...her sweet childhood love turned boyfriend, who she adored and relied on.
Their relationship was a "holy one" as Megan called it, since they weren't married and she strongly declined on sex.
Seeing Jack there with her best friend Maya having sex made her puke.

"Of all the girls in this town, he settled for Maya.....that backstabbing b***h".
That was more than enough to give Megan the push she needed...a step to make a decision.....to run away.

          *          *          *

In a tarvan, Jason was getting drunk and easily flirting with the pimps there. He had succeeded in creating a reputation as a bad boy for himself.
Since his tragic break up with Karen, he took to drinking and clubbing with his two best friends, Cole and David.

Everyone was busy either drinking or flirting openly and didn't notice the girl who just barged inside...eyes wide in shock and an agape mouth.

"My my, who do we have here" Cole whistled.
That alone got the attention of everyone and they turned to look at the intruder.
"Come to see papa?" Cole kept flirting.
This got Jason amused and he couldn't help smiling. While everyone was busy staring at the girl, he was assessing her.
Not bad, he thought, and turned back to continue on his drink.

Everyone else turned back and continued with what they were doing and the girl made her way to the bartender.
"May i have a room please?" She asked shyly.
"Everywhere is filled up lady, you're gonna have to find somewhere else"
She slowly turned around with tears welling up her beautiful eyes and didn't notice the guy that sat there, until she bumped into him and spilled his drink.
"The hell were you looking at, you clumsy little girl" Jason roared.
"I'm so sorry please, forgive me" the girl cried looking down.
"You're gonna have to pay for that drink though"
Her eyes shot up immediately, registering shock. She didn't have enough money on her and if she bought a drink now, she won't have enough to get a room for the night.
"What's going through your mind, clumsy"
"I'm sorry but i don't have enough money for a drink. All i have is for a room"
"How about you get me that drink and i give you where to sleep......in my house"
She looked up quickly and shook her head.
"N...no sir, i can't"
"Calm down lady, you're thinking wrong...you clearly ain't my type so i wont make a move at you" he smirked.
She was hurt, did he just say i wasn't his type? He didn't have to make it obvious, I'm just plain Jane...she thought to herself.
"Fine, I'll get you that drink"
"Smart girl, you can call me Jason......what do they call you"
"Megan.....I'm Megan"

I'm so sorry i updated this late. Was caught up with something.... I really do hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Please like and vote...your comments also will be appreciated. Thank you.
Xo xo