chapter 3

Megan awoke with a start. She took in her environment, wondering how she got there. This wasn't her tiny excuse of a room...no, definitely not that bed. Hers was creaky and made her back ache, but this one.....had so many soft pillows and was sooooo cozy.

       Then it all came back to her. Yesterday night, at the tarvan and that drop-dead gorgeous but arrogant guy...what was his name again? Jason, right.
"He's got quite a taste" Megan whispered.

       Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door bringing her mind back to reality.
She froze, could it be him? Heaven knows she wasn't in the mood for his arrogance.

       "Uhm.... Come in" she answered meekly.
"Good morning miss" a girl who looked a bit younger than her walked in and greeted.
"Hi, good morning" replied Megan with a smile.

       "Master Jason sent me up, if you need anything I'm here and I'll be serving as your maid"
       "Wait, maid? I'm sorry but I'm very capable of taking care of myself and cleaning up my mess" replied Megan with a surprised tone.
       "No please, you have to let me do my job or master Jason will fire me please....i need this job" the girl pleaded, looking down.
Megan was moved, she didn't need a maid and she couldn't let this lady lose her job so, she'll keep her.
       "Fine, but I'll really love to be called Megan, the miss name is really not my kind of thing" Megan said sweetly
The maid's face lit with joy...."oh thank you so much mi..Megan" she smiled shyly. "I'm Lily"
       "Well Lily, how does being friends sound to you"
For an answer, Lily squealed with delight.

             *          *          *

       Jason's mind was occupied with the girl down the hall. He didn't know what made him bring her home...he was not a softie, well not since Karen. At the mere thought of Karen, his jaw hardened and he clenched his fists.

       "Whats up man" both Cole and David in their usual manner barged inside Jason's room.
       "Hey guys.....there's this thing called knocking, you should try it sometime" Jason answered laughing.
       "Hahahaha, humor me. So i saw you with that pretty lady last night" winked David.
     "He got down with her man, can't you see? Dude blushed when we came in" teased Cole.
       "Hey, i didn't blush" argued Jason.
       "Did"
       "Didn't"
       "Did"
       "Didn't"

       "Cut it out guys" David said laughing.
       "Whatever, I'm gonna go take a shower"
       "Shower huh?.....we'll be waiting downstairs man, in case you take long" winked Cole.
       "Dickhead"  Jason said quietly.
       "I heard that".

I dunno if anyone is reading this, but if you happen to.....thank you so much. I'm not gonna stop updating, I'll make it to the end and i won't let you down.
BTW....what are your thoughts on Jason. I'm falling in love with him already.

Hahahaha...falling in love with your fictional character can be so weird. Thank you for stopping by.

Love ya!!