Chapter 11 (Double Trouble)

Hey guys!!! I know it's been a long long time since I last updated. Junior Year sucks... :( I didn't have time to write at all. The teachers bombarded us with tons of homework and stuff. Anyways, what matters is that I'm back!! I'm going to be updating as often as I can from now on :) So I have a question... Would you guys like me to post pictures of the characters? Comment me yes or no :D 

Here's the story:

Previously:

"The Eagles win!" the announcer said as the game ended.

No surprise there. Spencer and the guys are the best football players I know. Of course they won. There were lots of cheers from the crowd.

"PARTY AT MY PLACE!!!" a player said. I think his name is Brock.

This brought more cheers. I'm not really the party person so I don't go to the after parties. Sam and I went down and congratulated the guys for a great game. We were about to leave when Sam stopped me.

"Why don't we go to the party at Brock's," she asked.

'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-

Liza's POV

Did I hear right? I blinked twice, put my hand on Sam's forehead and said, "Are you okay? You don't seem to have a fever, so what's wrong then? Did you hit your head or something? 'Cause you were talking nonsense just now."

She swatted my hand away.

"I just thought that it might be fun," she said.

Alcoholic drinks, loud music, people grinding with each other, just thinking about it made me shudder.

"I don't think going to the party is such a good idea," I told her.

"Come on, Liza! Just this once? It won't hurt to go just this once," she pleaded.

"I don't know, Sam. Things can get pretty rough in parties like these," I said.

"Hey ladies. What's going on here?" Dan said, wrapping his arm around Sam.

"Liza doesn't want to go to the party at Brock's," Sam said pouting.

Daniel frowned at this, "You want to go to the party?" he asked Sam.

"Well, I just thought that it might be fun," she told him.

Dan looked at me and back at Sam.

"I suppose you can go," he said slowly.

"Dan!" I scolded.

"What?!" Dan said.

I thought he was better than this. I thought he wouldn't let Sam go to this party. By the tone of his voice, he definitely didn't want her to go.

I quickly composed myself and said, "Dan, can I speak with you for a second?"

Dan unwrapped his arms from Sam and walked towards me. We walked a few feet away from a confused looking Sam until we were sure she couldn't hear us.

"Dan! What do think you're doing?!" I whispered.

"What? I'll be there with her, anyway. There's nothing to be worried about," he reasoned.

"I suppose so," I said, still doubting my decision.

Then I remembered. Dan was about to go back when I grabbed his hand.

"Dan, just don't let her drink anything that has alcohol, okay?"

"Why? Well, of course I wouldn't but why need...." he trailed off as realization hit him.