Chapter 10 ( Girls Day In (: )

PLEASE READ!!! AUTHORS NOTE!!! HEHE XD

Hey guys! I know my updates have been a little late lately so I decided to make a schedule as to when I will update so that I'll have lots of time to write a decent chapter for you guys. I will be updating my story twice a week. I decided on updating every Monday and Thursday starting next week. So my next update will be next Monday. I'm kind of a little drained out right now and have a serious case of writers block. I just came back from a trip so I'm still a little bit tired. I apologize in advance. I know this chapter is a little crappy.

=============================================================================

Previously:

~Liza's POV~
At last! Mission accomplished! I never thought that it would be this easy. If only my love life weren't as complicated as it is.

After eating breakfast, I went up to get changed. While I was in the bathroom, I heard the door open and close. Then I heard Sam scream.

"I can't believe you did that!" She screamed.

'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'

~Liza's POV~

Oh God.

"Did what exactly?" I asked innocently.

"Why did you tell him?" Sam asked.

"Well, if I didn't tell him, how long do you think it will take for the both of you to find out by yourselves?"

Sam pondered on it for a while before saying, "I guess you're right, but a little heads up would've been nice."

I laughed, "That's what you get for keeping stuff from me."

We both laughed at that.

When I finished taking a shower and changing, I got out of the bathroom and saw Sam lying down at the bed reading the book from yesterday. Sam really likes reading books a lot. When she doesn't have anything to do, she reads.

"I see, reading again are we?" 

She laughed and set the book down by the table. She turned and faced me.

"So, what do you want to do today?" she asked.

"What do you mean? You should go spend time with Daniel," I told her.

"I'd rather spend time with my awesome best friend. Besides, Daniel asked me out a while ago. We're going out tomorrow," she said oh-so casually.

Is she kidding me? I could just cry right then and there! My best friend and my twin are both growing up so fast! I feel like a mother seeing my kid get married. Random, I know. I can feel a tear escape from my eye and quickly wiped it off. I ran to her and hugged her.

"Oh my! My little Sammy is growing up so fast!" I gushed.

I could feel her squirm, so I let her go.

"Stop doing that, Liza!" Sam said blushing.

I laughed. I can't help it! It's just so fun messing with Sam.

=============================================================================

"We still have around five hours before the game starts. What do you want to do now?" Sam asked.

"We could always just stay here and watch a movie. Then we could go get ready around four in the afternoon," I suggested.

"Sounds good to me," she said.