Chapter 8 (Photo Shoot Gone Wrong?)

Previously...

After 20 minutes, Spencer and Daniel entered the studio. 

"Hey, you called?" Daniel asked.

"Yup, I actually need a tinsy little favor from the both of you." I said.

They both glanced at each other and then Spencer asked," What kind of favor?"

"Oh, I was just wondering if you could work with us on this project."

Daniel's eyes widened in surprise.

"What?! You want us to model?! No! Nuh-uh! No way!"

"Come on Dan! Please do it for me? I'll make sure you get partnered up with Sam. Pretty please?"

"I don't know..."

"Come on Dan, let's just get this over with." Spencer said.

I was taken aback.

"You'll do it?" I asked astonished.

"Sure. There's no harm to it."  

'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'

"But Spencer-" Daniel began

"Come on Daniel, just help us out." Sam said.

Daniel looked at her for a moment and shifted his gaze to me. He looked like he was contemplating whether to help us or not. It felt like a century before Angela cuts in.

"Guys, we need to start now if we want to finish on time." She told us.

We all shifted our gaze towards Daniel and saw him sigh in defeat.

"What do we need to do?"

I could hear Angela sigh in relief.

"First, we have to get going. We won't be shooting here in the studio. We'll do the shoot at the beach." She said.

She steered the boys towards the car, while telling them what they needed to do and what we were shooting. We're doing a photo shoot on swimwear. While Angela fill the boys in, Sam and I followed behind. By the time we arrived at the beach, everything was being set up and our prep team was already waiting for us at the side. We walked towards them and let them do their prepping and as soon as they were done, they took off and left us to change to the swimwear laid out for us. We went to the truck, which is some sort of dressing room, to get changed. Mine was a strapless bikini top mixed with the colors blue, apricot and sky blue, while the bottom is just simple bikini colored blue with sky blue stripe at both ends. Sam's on the other hand, the bikini top has checkered patterns on the first inch or so then the rest is a bright shade of red. Same goes for the bottom half of the bikini. After we've changed, the prep team retouched the little make up we had on and made sure our hair wasn't messed up. We went to the site where the photo shoot was to be held. We saw Dan and Spencer standing at the side waiting for us. I say, they look good. Dan is wearing red board shorts striped with black and white, while Spencer's wearing blue board shorts with white faded stripes.

Well, that clears up who's partnered with who. Sam and I walked over to where they were. Looked like they already shot a couple of solo shots while waiting for us. 

"Hey, how's everything coming along?" I asked.

"It's been fine I guess." Spencer said.

"I say, you have two photogenic brothers here, Liza." Chris said.

Chris is the photographer. He's around his early 20's. He's got looks and he's really fun to hang with. Aside from Angela and Sam, he's the closest friend I got here in my job.