Chapter 17 (Start of Something New)

I just wanna thank DauntlessClary for the amazing cover!!

Previously:

"You're in no condition to drive. Come on, I'll take you home. I'll just come back for Sam's car in the morning."

I didn't protest and just let Spencer guide me back to his car.

'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'

Liza's P.O.V.

"So, what are you going to do now?"

I turned my head and looked at Spencer. What am I going to do? I haven't even thought about it. I just know that Valerie's my real mom and I'm not a Thompson.

I lowered my gaze and turned back towards the window.

"I don't know." I admitted.

"I guess Daniel and I need to talk to Valerie about it," I said.

Spencer didn't say anything anymore and just drove.

===============================================================================

When we got home, Spencer and I went to the living room and found Daniel there pacing back and forth. Worry evident in his face. I walked closer to him and called out.

"Daniel," I said in a small voice.

He looked up and the worry in his face vanished. He walked towards me and I thought he was going to hug me when...

"Ow!" I exclaimed and rubbed my head where he smacked me.

"Why did you go off running like that?!" He shouted.

"Why?! Can't I be the stupid one this one time?" I said.

"No! That's my role! You stole it from me," he said pouting.

I stopped rubbing my head and looked at him. My eyes welled up with tears again and I hugged him.

"I'm glad. At least something or rather someone in my life is who I know he is," I said and hugging him tighter.

Daniel said nothing and just hugged me back.

"You know that's not true right?"

I pulled away and looked at Spencer who just spoke up. He walked closer to us.

"You know, Isabel and I might not be your true siblings, but no matter what happens we'll always love you both," Spencer said.

"Spencer's right,"

We looked up at the voice and saw Isabel walking down the stairs and walking towards us. She stopped beside Spencer and said, "Liza, you're the greatest sister ever! And I'm glad I got to be your sister, blood-related or not. And Daniel you might be annoying at times... Well, all the time,"

We all laughed at that.

"But... I couldn't ask for a more idiotic brother," Isabel said.

"Hey!" Daniel said.

"I love you too," Isabel said in reply.

"Plus, I have always and always will be your bestest friend, Liza," Sam said walking towards us.

What is this? Why is everyone suddenly popping out of nowhere? Sam stopped walking when she was close enough.

"See, Liza? There's so many people here for you. Sure, we might not be real Thompsons, but that doesn't change anything. Well, besides our real last name and biological parents," Daniel said.