Chapter 14 - Partially Kidnapped

Updated too soon? Well enjoy ;) Leave me comments on what you want to happen next or what you think will happen.

_______

As I sat there starring out the window, I could feel Ryan taking deep breaths as he continued to drive us to god knows where. And honestly I wasn't ready to break the silence so I just sat there and waited till he made a turn to a huge house outlooking a lake. It was dark but you can see the moon in the waters reflection and the house was dark but the outline of it was there. Ryan unlocked the car and stepped out with me right after him. Yeah I wanted to kill him but I wasn't ready to be left alone in a car at a place I didn't even know. He pulled out a key from his pocket, opened the door and walked in. I followed him to see a candle lit room with a couple blankets and pillows on the floor by a bag and laptop.

" I knew you'd be really pissed off so I I brought you food and a chick flick." Said Ryan as he shut the door and stood behind me.

Saying nothing at all I grabbed the food, sat down and ate to calm my nerves. As I began to slowly calm down I thought of my car. It was just sitting in someones driveway and I couldn't go get it because I didn't even have a clue where I was. I was furious but when I pulled out my phone ready to tell Star to help, I saw a text message from her telling me that I forgot my keys and my purse with her so she's taking my car home with her. That calmed me back down.

Looking around I could see Ryan sitting on a couch, " Who's house are we in?" I asked.

" My dads house when he visits. My mom never finds me here so you're safe." He ressured me.

After that answer I just sat quietly, eating my food and thinking about how many times Ryan must have came here when his mom didn't know. The house was furnished with a couple neccissities but no electricity from what I can tell. I shouldn't be here, I should be with Jake at the party having fun and possibly getting a kiss. Except Ryan had to ruin all of that with one appearance. How did he even know where I was?

" How did you know where I was?" I asked outloud.

He scoffed, " Really? You think I dont know where every party is ?"

" No I know that. You know with you loving to spread your semen all around the tri state area and all. Im asking how did you know I was there?" Did Joe tell him?

Getting up from the couch, he sat beside me and showed me his phone, " Because someone texted me a photo of you and your toy thing."

" You have people watching me!!!" I yelled as I looked at the photo. Me and Jake were dancing and we were pretty close. Which I did not mind one bit.

He laughed, " Dont flatter yourself. You're dating Ryan Atwood, you dont think every guy is gonna pay attention to everything you do. I'm shocked they didn't know who you were when you went."

" You say it as if its an honor to be known as your girlfriend." I went back to eating my sourpatch.

I could see him roll his eyes in the candlelight, " It should be. Because I dont have girlfriends that last more than three days. While this fake thing has lasted around a month, so people are shocked and want to know what the hell makes you different."

" Im writing your midterm paper thats whats different." I replied coldly.

My stomach began to feel weird and my head felt heavy, " You know what fine! Im sorry I came and ruined you're little chance of having sex with a stupid jock from Northwood. I thought I was doing you a favor because I knew Micheal would call you a cheater and I'm sure you wouldn't want that." Ryan apologized.

I got up and ran out the door quickly hanging my head over the porch and threw up. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to mix alcohol, junk food and pain medication. It hurt so bad and it was digusting. I felt Ryan hold my hair as I threw up everything in my stomach. Once I was done I felt worn out and tired.

" That was not the respond I was looking for but its better than a snarky remark from you." Ryan handed me a cup of water and gum.

I didnt say anything, just took the water and gum and crawled up into a ball with the blanket. It was a chilly night and I was only in a mini strapless dress, so I was freezing but I didn't say anything. Just kept rubbing my arm in an attempt to get warmer. It wasn't working and Ryan seemed to notice it too because I felt him wrap his arms around me. Even though I felt warmer, It wasn't worth it.

" I'd rather die than be in your arms!" I said coldy before getting up and walking into the first room I saw.

There was a bed and a bag with clothes spilling out of it. I walked over to it and realized it was Ryan's clothing. And since I was cold and didn't really wanna die, I put on a long sleeved sweater of his which was huge on me and a pair of his boxers. He didn't have any pants and my panties were a small peice of fabric while Ryan's boxers were a big peice of fabric that would more likely keep me warm. So I wore them, got into the bed and crawled up into a little ball with the small blanket there. My eyes began to close and I felt myself drift into a deep sleep.

___

My body turned to the side and I suddenly felt the cold breeze hit my back. My throat was clogging up again and I felt my nose stuffed. It was freezing cold no matter what poistion I curled up in or how much I hugged the blanket. Pulling out my phone I saw it was two a.m. It was the middle of the night and I was tired. All I wanted was to be warm, so I dragged my body out of the bed and into the living room. Ryan was leaned against the wall with his eyes half open and his head fighting him to lay down.

" Ryan.." I leaned against the door waiting for him to wake up.

He jumped up and rubbed his eyes, " Im awake. Mmphh Im awake." He mummbled.

" Im cold can you come sleep in the bed with me?" I asked. Yeah I hated his every gut but death was coming by the second if I didn't use his body as warmth.

He zombie walked over to me, " Rebecca is that you?"

" Yeah it's me. Come on." I helped him walk over to the bed and layed him down.

Walking to the other side of the bed, I got under the covers and crawled closer to him, " But you said you hate me." He whispered, half asleep.

" I do hate you." I rested my head on his chest, with my hands on his neck. If he was keeping me warm I should do the same.

Wrapping his hands around my body and bringing my small frame against his big one, I slowly felt warmer, " I hate you too." He said before kissing my forehead and closing his eyes to sleep.

I couldn't help the small chuckle that left my mouth. Even when we were in a life or death sitution our hatred stayed strong. Once my body got back to its normal temperature I closed my eyes and let myself go back to sleep.