Chapter 13 - My Girlfriend

I want every single reader to comment on this chapter. I really need to know your feedback in order to upload and start the next chapter :) Only time I will blackmail you guys lol

Jake's Pic--->

Before arriving at my house to prepare for the party, I told Star about what happened with me and Ryan and of course she bursted out in tears laughing, " I cant believe you cuffed him." She wiped away tears as we walked into my house.

" Oh I did. You should have seen his face, I swear absoutley epic." I laughed with her while going through my closet.

Collapsing on my bed, Star sighed, " So what are you wearing for the party?"

" Im thinking my black mini dress with some cleavage, red lipstick and nothing to dramatic with my hair. Just big curls." I pulled out the dress and began stripping.

Star smirked, " Do you like Mr. Sexy?"

" What do you mean?" I answered the question with a question.

She cocked an eyebrow, " I mean you barely ever put any effort into your clothes, espesically the ones for parties. And suddenly you want some cleavage showing, makeup did and hair done. I'd say its pretty out of the ordinary."

" Oh my god do I really look like I'm trying too hard!" I looked in the mirror at my outfit.

Star giggled and came up behind me, " Shut up no you're not. You look absoutley stunning. You're gonna have a blast."

" You're? Girl you know I need my best wingwomen with me." I grinned at her.

Jumping up and down she squealed, " Oh my god I thought you'd never ask. Lemme pick out an outfit before we go."

" Have fun baby." I let her go through my closet while I grabbed my curler and started doing my hair.

An hour passed and Star and I were offically dressed to perfection. I decieded to just leave my mom a note that I'd be out. I mean yeah I'm practically signing my death wish but I barely had fun so maybe she'll loosen up. Quickly popping a pain killer, I grabbed my car keys and got into the car. Starting the engine up, I checked my self in the mirror before pulling out of my driveway and speeding my butt over to that party. On the way there Star texted Joe telling him that were we'd be, just incase anything would happen and he said he'll catch up with us. When we arrived at the address, cars were already filling the street to the end and some were even parked on the lawn. Some people were making out all over the porch and some were even passed out on the floor.

" Well this is gonna be fun." I mummbled before parking my car at some random strangers driveway.

Star fluffed her hair before stepping out and smiling at me, " It will be fun."

The music was beating through the house and it was crowded but I saw Jake walking my way," Hey you came." He screamed over the music.

" Yeah I did. Cool party." I smiled at him.

Before he had the chance to say anything, Star came back and pulled me into the huge living room yelling, " Lets Dance."

" Lets dance." I cheered as we began to dance.

There were alot of people dancing, mostly girls and guys grinding on each other except me and Star. We were just having fun and giggling at some girls. We already felt drunk even though no alcholic beverage had entered our system. After a couple songs, Star motioned for me to turn around with her eyes and when I turned around I saw Jake in the end of the room with a drink in his hand and his eyes glued onto me. When I rose an eyebrow at him, he chuckled and handed his friend the cup. I turned toward Star and danced with her until I felt someone tap on my shoulder and when I turned around it was non other than Jake.