Chapter 12 - Fun Games

Who knew climbing in the middle of the night through a window was scary? Obviously not me. Especially when Jill was your mother.I thought. I was determined to do it though so when I heard Ryan go into the bathroom I pushed open his windows and went right in. His room was a typical guys room; clothes all over the place, books and papers all over the desk but the only thing that stood out was his bed was neatly done. As if he was expecting someone tonight. There was no way he could have known I was coming.

" Ya baby I'll be waiting for you to come over." Ryan was talking into the phone when he came out of the bathroom.

Thats the exact moment when I turned my game on. He was starring at me wide eyed, and I smiled seductivatley at him before I walked slowly towards him, making sure my hips swung at every step. And when I got close enough I whispered into his ear, " Tell her you have to reschedule."

He looked at me in confusion and shock, while I smiled and nodded for him to go back to his call, " Hey Jane Im sorry but something came up, my mom needs to go to the doctor.I'll call you back. Bye!" He hung up without even waiting for reponse.

" Good boy." I smirked at him.

Shaking his head, he grabbed my arms and said, " Am I dreaming? Rebecca thats you right?"

" Yeah this is me." I smiled at him.

Running his fingers through his hair, he checked me out before smirking, " I prefer this type of clothing on you much more."

" I bet you do." I moved him back up until he was sitting on the bed.

" So what are you doing here?" He asked.

I ignored his question and just walked over to his iDock. Playing a playlist I knew he must have had, I let the sex songs play on his " Fucking " Playlist before I walked back to him and sitting on his lap. Making sure I let him have a nice look at my long legs. Once I was seated on his lap, his hands wrapped around my waist.

" Im here to get what I want." I whispered before laying him on his back and positioning myself ontop him so I was straddling him.

His hands ran up my thighs, " And Im what you want?"

" Yes you are." I replied.

When I said that, his hands went up to the blouse and he began to unbutton it. I let him open it completly. His famous smirk was there when he got to see my bra and basically panties. But I wouldn't let him have it, no way. Quickly getting off his lap I watched his face change into dissapointment.

" Why did you get up?" He whined.

I stripped off the shirt and walked around his room, " Hey do you have a pair of handcuffs?" I smirked at him.

" Oh you're a freak. Top drawer, right there." He pointed to the dresser behind me.