Chapter 22: Never Have I Ever

Author's Note: I think that was a faster update and I think it's gonna take just a lil bit until I get the next chapter up. So I want ya'll to vote and leave me comments. I wont update till I get atleast 30 comment? So drop me one and tell me whatcha think<3 

Chapter 22: Never Have I Ever

It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon and instead of hanging out on the beach with Damon; Star and I were packing my clothes for next week’s big game and the stay at the Atwood’s house. After last night Ryan didn’t bother me for most of the morning and I was very thankful because planning out a suitcase to take was hard and I really didn’t want his nosy and obnoxious self getting involved. The look we decided I’d go for is a bit of country and classy, because I knew Ryan’s parents and mine were good country folk from Nashville. So why not dress to impress? Plus his father used to love me when we were kids so I highly doubt he’s going to be disappointed in Ryan’s choice of a girlfriend.

“So his dad likes you?” Star asked as she packed my heels and cowboy boots.

I nodded and grabbed a nice dress in case they wanted to go out, “Oh yeah. I was a total country girl growing up and he loved that. He always told my dad I’d make one cowboy lucky and very happy.” It was true. Since Ryan’s dad didn’t leave until we were ten, he was a big part of both of our lives.

“Who would have known you’re a country chica?” She joked.

I laughed and continued to pack, “I know right. It was such a long time ago I’m hoping I have enough country in me to impress him so he’d lie off of Ryan.”

“Girl please we know you’d get in there and kill it. Just pray that Connie lady, doesn’t try anything or her dumbasss of a son.” Star warned before she showed me a pair of rip shorts, asking if she should pack them.

“Yeah pack those. Throw in a nice t-shirt and a pencil skirt with a ruffled top and we’ll be done. Oh and don’t forget a bikini and some sexy underwear’s and bra’s. Who knows if I’ll meet my dream cowboy there?” I joked.

Star nodded and got to packing, “But wait isn’t Long Ridge a suburb type of place?”

“Well then my undercover cowboy gentlemen.” I corrected myself.

____

About an hour later we were finally done packing and I was ready for the trip. It was probably around three in the afternoon and Star was about to leave to meet up with Joe but she promised she’ll be back later. So I let her go and went to take a nice soothing bath. Today was a lazy day especially because my mom was working overtime today and I had the whole house to myself and absolutely nothing to do. Now if I was like most teenagers I’d be throwing some wild rave at my house but because I hated the stress of throwing parties, I figured a nice bath would be fun too. Except that didn’t go as planned because midway of me just lying in my tub I got bored. Seriously it was getting really creepy being in there and starring at the bathroom tiles. I even closed the lights and lit some candles but then I quickly blew them out because I knew my clumsy self would possibly do something stupid and end up burning the house down.

So I hoped out of the bath and dressed in my Sunday bumday attire which consisted of a pair of Capri’s and a hug t-shirt, tied to my side. Grabbing my phone, I hoped to see a text from someone or even something but sadly nothing. Today was seriously becoming more boring by the minute. Guess it’s time to bother Ryan for entertainment. I looked out the window and saw his car still parked in the driveway so he was home thankfully, time to get my free entertainment. I didn’t even bother putting on a pair of shoes; I just locked the door behind me and took my phone. Aunt Quinn wasn’t home so I looked for their spare key and when I found it I let myself in.