Chapter 5

Hi everybody, welcome to chapter 5 of Home Well Go! It's almost Christmas, but before that it's my birthday today! so that's fun (19th December)
Anyways there's always a face revel up there so yeh! ⬆️
Enjoy ❤️
——————
DONT WATCH THE VIDEO, IT WILL RUIN THINGS!
——————
The birds sang as the morning rose upon the island, sun rays bursting out of there shell. No where on the island was it shadowed, horse galloping for miles in fields.
Pip eyes opened as sunlight stroke through the window. She was about to get up, just when she felt two arms raped around her. She put a confused look on her face, just when it all came back to her. She looked up and saw Pin sleeping, wow.. did she really come to him because she couldn't sleep. She just rolled her eyes and slowly slipped out of bed, trying to to wake sleeping beauty. She quietly walked out of room and down the hall into her cramped little room. She picked out a blue and red check top and the same old pair of blue jodhpurs, it ran in the family to were check but she never knew why. She walked out of the front door and the sun shined straight into her ocean blue eyes, she hissed like a cat and put her hands over her eyes. She walked over a bit before taking her hand away from her head, wait.. hold on... omg it was the competition today. She had forgotten about it, she took out her phone and checked the time 8:39am. Her eyes widened, she had to be at Holloway by 9! She quickly rushed her to her tack, throwing off the towel and rushing back over to Apollo.
After tacking up Apollo, she mounted and kissed her into a canter, taking off fastly down the path. She passed the old fields where farmers where getting there crops ready for harvest. She passed one of the orchards, where she could see people picking apples. She kissed Apollo to get faster and Apollo did, they where racing down the road, the wind blowing into there faces. She turned to her left, and galloping straight up the driveway. Everyone was by the enterance waiting to load there horses, she knew she was late. Everyone could hear the sound of Hoover coming fastly up the drive, so they all turned there heads and saw Pip slowing as she drew nearer. She came to a immediate halt and sighed in relief, Sam smiled at her and she gave one in return.
Once every horse was loaded, everyone got into separate trucks and left for the show. "Ok, Piper.. today's the day, I don't want to see any mistakes from your horse, we need to beat bright fields" he says with one of his serious looks, she just nods as he passes her a sheet. "This is the course your jumping, should be easy enough for you, easy corners, easy jumps!" He smirks and turns to speak to Gabby. She looker around the course, by all the jumps said the hight of them they where all 3FT, but the end jump wasn't. She looked confusely at the sheet and looking closer, the last jump at 5FT she wasn't going to be able to jump that high, she could be putting Apollo at risk.. she just sighed, Sam knew she was only able to jump around 5FT. She turned and looked out the window watching all the trees pass by like lighting flashes in the middle of the day.
Time passed and they finally arrived at the show, horse boxes could be seen for miles and the amount of horses where unable to count. They all got out of the trailers, all dressed up in fancy suits and cream jodhpurs. Pips hair was done up in a neat bun with a black ribbon tied around it, Gabby being generous enough actually did it for her. Pip walked into the trailer from the side and patted Apollo on the neck "Hey boy, todays the day. The one we've been training hard for, let's show them eh" Apollo nickers and nudges her arm "that's my boy" She finishes stroking him and in clips his halter from the trailer. After unloading him, she goes round the side of the massive blue horse box and tied him up. She slipped his traveling coat off and put it down on the side of the truck. She went to the corner and opened a door which had her saddle, saddle pad, bridle and groom kit. She grabbed her grooming kit and walked back over to Apollo, and grabbed her blue curry comb, bring it up to his neck and brushing in circle motions. After grooming making Apollo look fresh and new, she grabbed her saddle pad and slipped onto his back.
After everyone had tacked up, they all decided to go watch the first part of the show, dressage. They walked through the crowds, standing out with they smart outfits. Just walking up to the ring, they passed bright fields, both teams giving eachother looks. Pip made eye contact with Pin, he smiled but she ignored him and followed the rest of the team. They walked to the fence where the arena was, a piebald cob walked into the ring. He has a lot of sparkle and "pink" tinsel, pip thinks she over did it, but it was impressive. Some rock music started and the young rider, took the piebald around the ring, walking backwards, doing peirortes and much more. Gabby looked at Sam and said "I thought dressage was meant to be fancy" she said with that disgust look on her face, Pip rolled her eyes and smiled carrying on watching the performance. The music died down and claps roared the air, you could here the bright fields cheering. Loudly. Alex had mounted his horse and walked into the ring, Holloway kept a close eye due to he was one of there riders. A classic music started and he took his horse around, doing the usual.
After all the dressage performances, the showjumping was up next. Pip was stroking Apollo nervously, what if something went wrong? What if she fell infront of hundreds of people, or what if Apollo got hurt. She heard someone clear there throat behind her so she pushed her thoughts aside and turned, to meet eyes with her brother. Pin. "Good luck out there" he says giving her his warm comforting smile, "oh and try not to fall off, please" he says going from mr smiley to me concearned "are you sure your ready for this?" He said and she just shook her head "Pin I've been training for ages, I'm pretty sure I'm ready" with that she turns around and leads Apollo to the warm up arena. She mounted on a fence and kissed Apollo into a walk, listening to the sound of the crunch coming from the sand below them. She went into a trot, cutting half way across the arena, she looked into the main ring and saw gabby jumping her round. She was clearing every jump perfectly, sometimes Pip wished she had a perfect jumping position like Gabby, but she definitely didn't want her attitude. She took her eyes off the ring and kissed Apollo into a canter, wind blowing in her hair. She sat into it and made her way around the arena. Gabby came out which caused Pip to slow down. It was her turn. She made her way out of the warm up arena and to the entrance of the ring, she stopped just before entering and waited for the speaker. "And next into the ring is Piper Hawthorn Riding, Racing The Wind" Racing The Wind, was Apollo's show name, it was the first name that came to Pips mind. She kissed Apollo into a trot and made there way in, everyone clapped and she just looked at her jumps and course. She tried to find the last jump, it was right there in front of her. 5FT high, she gulped and put a nervous look of her face. She couldn't do it, but it was to late she had to. She saw Pin stood by bright fields, keeping a close eye on her. She kissed Apollo into a steady canter and led him towards the first jump. Apollo sped up abit and flung over it, Pip smiled and led him to the left to the next jump. He cleared it now problem, making there way around the course was no problem. After making the 2nd to last jump she turn to her left and went straight towards it. Nervous struck her immediately and it seems Apollo sensed it. He took of to late, tripping over causing Pip to fly off of him and onto the ground with a large thud. The bang from the polls filled the air and gasps grew like wild fire. They just hadn't realised that Apollo had rolled ontop of Pip causing her to Knock out.
(Watch the video now and skip to 0:40 that's what the fall looked like)
Apollo rose to his feet and bolted to the other side of the arena bucking and rearing. Sam and most of Holloway climbed the fence and rushed over. Pin almost fell jumping the fence, he sprinted over and pushed through everyone. He fell to his knees and slowly rolled Pip onto her back, her eyes closed. Panicking filled though everyone especially Pin, you could see the worry flushing through his eyes. "Pip, can you hear me?" He said waiting for a respond, nothing. He put a hand on the right side of her cheek, he felt liquid touch the palm of his hand. He pulled it back and saw the burning blood ran down his hand and wrist. He looked over her face and saw she had cut open her cheek, from the pole flying into her face. Paramedics rushed over from there ambulance spot with a stretcher, they put a mask on her to make sure she kept breathing. "3..2..1" the one paramedic said and they both carefully lifted her up and onto the stretcher. They carried her over to the ambulance, passing through crowds who gasped when they saw her condition. Pin followed them over and the one paramedic came out and looked at him "who are you?" She asked raising her eyebrow. "I'm her brother Peter Hawthorn" she frown went to a gentle warm smile and she nodded "come on then" she said walking into the back on the ambulance. Pin followed and walked in, sitting on the bench next to his sister. The other Paramedic started the van and drove out of the show, Pin just hoped his sister would be ok..

Sooo there's a interesting chapter 😴 bit rushed at the start but what can I say except your welcome 🤷‍♀️
Anyways birthdays are awesome 😎
only 6 days until Christmas!
People have asked for 10 facts about me so here you go!
1: I'm from the West of England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
2: I'm British 🤙
3: I'm in year 8 🤪
4: I have 9 dogs 😍
5: I've been riding for 2 years 😘
6: I hate school 😴
7: I love Starbucks 😎
8: I have a horse called magpie 👌
9: I compete at agility 💪
10: I'm sort of bisexual 🏳️‍🌈 (but I've only fancied a girl twice so I class myself straight 🤪)
Thank you for coming this was the last chapter! 😕
Jk 🤓
Thank you NEXT! 😅
Bye 👋